Windows 10: I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

Discus and support I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rayaan_311, May 28, 2022.

1. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from?

:)

Rayaan_311, May 28, 2022
Thema:

I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

1. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,... - Similar Threads - uninstalled camera driver

2. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  3. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  4. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  5. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  6. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...: I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-driver-but-when-i-restart/b0ba9c68-4891-4764-bfca-036cb7eae856
  7. My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver: Hello, I've tried everything, looked everywhere, i cant find the driver installation file on the official website or somewhere else, and using the MyASUS app doesnt help at all, I also tried to contact Asus but they didnt respond me, even reddit, I need the camera for my...
  8. I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back: I uninstalled it some time ago when windows 10 updated. I was trying to fix it not showing up in device manager. I would like to have it back. Can you please help me. Thank you. My laptop is a HP Intel core i5...
  9. I have uninstalled my audio drivers and cannot get them back.

I have uninstalled my audio drivers and cannot get them back.: I am having a problem with my audio drivers. I was hearing muffled audio while the mic was in use, so I decided to reinstall my audio drivers. I have done this before, and the method I use is uninstalling the driver through the device manager and letting windows restore the...
  10. Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop

Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop: Hi All, I think I have a strange situation with my Laptop built-in camera and its drivers in Windows 10, I installed the drivers properly and they work fine until I close the lid of my laptop, when I open the lid back the camera does not work, when I checked the device...