Windows 10: I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

Discus and support I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayaan_311, May 28, 2022.

1. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from?

:)

Rayaan_311, May 28, 2022

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,... :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 28, 2022
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Unable to uninstall Nvidia drivers Windows 8.1

Yeah I just downloaded DDU (display driver uninstaller) but when I start the software it says it will modify the registry and on the website I read it's to use at own risk, and it wants to restart my laptop in safe mode, which i never done before on this laptop with windows 8.1 and not sure if it will startup normal again after that.

Edit: I'm not familiar with booting into safe mode on Windows 8.1 , I don't even know how to get in the BIOS. Does windows load normally after a restart from safe mode?

P4-630, May 28, 2022
  4. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, May 28, 2022
Thema:

I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

1. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,... - Similar Threads - uninstalled camera driver

2. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: I can’t get back into my laptop, each time I open it It takes me to the “choose an Option” page.This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no...
  3. I can’t get back into my laptop!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  4. I can’t get back into my laptop!

I can’t get back into my laptop!: This issue started when I interrupted the software update by turning my laptop off. I tried every possible method including the command prompt which stated that there was no errors. I even downloaded windows on a USB drive and it still didn’t work....
  5. I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...

I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back,...: I uninstalled my camera driver but when i restart my laptop, windows doesnt get it back, where can i get it from? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-driver-but-when-i-restart/b0ba9c68-4891-4764-bfca-036cb7eae856
  6. My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My asus laptop doesnt show the camera driver: Hello, I've tried everything, looked everywhere, i cant find the driver installation file on the official website or somewhere else, and using the MyASUS app doesnt help at all, I also tried to contact Asus but they didnt respond me, even reddit, I need the camera for my...
  7. I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back

I uninstalled bluetooth on my hp laptop and can not get it back: I uninstalled it some time ago when windows 10 updated. I was trying to fix it not showing up in device manager. I would like to have it back. Can you please help me. Thank you. My laptop is a HP Intel core i5...
  8. I have uninstalled my audio drivers and cannot get them back.

I have uninstalled my audio drivers and cannot get them back.: I am having a problem with my audio drivers. I was hearing muffled audio while the mic was in use, so I decided to reinstall my audio drivers. I have done this before, and the method I use is uninstalling the driver through the device manager and letting windows restore the...
  9. Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop

Camera Drivers get recognized only when I restart my Laptop: Hi All, I think I have a strange situation with my Laptop built-in camera and its drivers in Windows 10, I installed the drivers properly and they work fine until I close the lid of my laptop, when I open the lid back the camera does not work, when I checked the device...
  10. will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it

will I ever get my laptop back to the condition it was when i bought it: After updating to windows 10 it seems everything went wrong I have kept my old laptop and amazed at the difference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-movies/will-i-ever-get-my-laptop-back-to-the-condition-it/4af687e8-e2a4-49c0-b91d-8758bb86e451