Windows 10: I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

Discus and support I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, Few days ago, I bought a new usb headphone for my pc and connected them. Those were working fine until it wasn't giving any sound output.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tahajib Efaj, Aug 12, 2022.

1. I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

Hello, Few days ago, I bought a new usb headphone for my pc and connected them. Those were working fine until it wasn't giving any sound output.I restarted my pc and there was a pop-up saying, "usb device is not recognized."I followed a few solutions from various websites such as updating drivers, etc. But, It didn't work. I'm using windows 7Then I uninstalled the headphone through device manager while it was showing "unknown device".I can't see the headphones anymore. I gave a screenshot of device manager bellow.What can I do right now?I hope someone will help me...Thanks,Tahajib Efaj

:)

Tahajib Efaj, Aug 12, 2022

2. X800 GTO2 = Unknown Device

I flashed the BIOS on my X800 GTO2 last night and it is listed in the Device Manager as an Unknown Device. Is this normal?

blsnelling, Aug 12, 2022
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"... [​IMG]

putermaker, Aug 12, 2022
  4. HUSKIE Win User

I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

Usb not recognized(unknown device) problem

As above! No usb drive/flash disk,keyboard,mouse on usb ports etc etc but still popping in, on and off tried to new Windows. Tried all solutions on internet but still no joy. Device manager showing unknown device. Motherboard Asus x99 sabertooth. update bios from old to new. no luck

HUSKIE, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

1. I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"... - Similar Threads - uninstalled usb headphone

2. why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager: i accidently unplugged a usb to my wireless headset and when i plugged it back in it didnt work and the device is not showing up in "sound" settings. it shows as "unknown device" in device manager aswell and when i click properties it says"The drivers for this device are not...
  3. why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my usb showing as "unknown device" in device manager: i accidently unplugged a usb to my wireless headset and when i plugged it back in it didnt work and the device is not showing up in "sound" settings. it shows as "unknown device" in device manager aswell and when i click properties it says"The drivers for this device are not...
  4. I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...

I uninstalled my usb headphone from device manager when it was shown as "unknown device"...: Hello, Few days ago, I bought a new usb headphone for my pc and connected them. Those were working fine until it wasn't giving any sound output.I restarted my pc and there was a pop-up saying, "usb device is not recognized."I followed a few solutions from various websites...
  5. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  6. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device manager shows Unknown USB Device: Device manager shows Unknown USB Device Device Descriptor Request Failed Here are the files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AnqODU59jkasgfasAUMd6Uq6mQyCqac?e=SfpeQe...
  7. Device manager shows Unknown USB Device

8. Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Failed) - Device Manager: Is there a possible solution resolving this issue in Device Manager? It started where I left a USB device - mouse - connected while restarting my laptop by accident. The laptop then start making these sounds - notifying the user whether a USB device is connected or not -...
  9. Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...

Bluetooth disappered from device manager with "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor...: Hi! I have some Bluetooth issues with my Asus UX330CAK notebook PC. Yesterday I tried to connect my bluetooth headphones to my computer like I normally would but, after pressing the bluetooth icon in notification center, the bluetooth icon disappeared. I looked it up on...
  10. Device Manager: USB and Unknown device problem

Device Manager: USB and Unknown device problem: Hello, I recently encountered a problem in device manager where a device was missing a driver and a USB Device malfunctioned. I am not really sure what caused this to happen because I just reinstalled Windows a week ago Here is the name of my device if needed: HP ENVY...