Windows 10: I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

Discus and support I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a lenovo thinkpad today and was uninstalling all the things I didn't need, and I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Portal., Apr 29, 2019.

1. Portal. Win User

I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

I got a lenovo thinkpad today and was uninstalling all the things I didn't need, and I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek HD Audio driver from my device and cant listen to anything, how do I get it back?

:)

Portal., Apr 29, 2019
  2. Rich H567 Win User

Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Apr 29, 2019
  3. completely remove Realtek HD Audio Drivers

Dear Team

It is really irritating that poor performance of MIC in Realtek HD audio. I. am having latest driver for Windows 10 64bit. I am uninstalling it and configured the system by Microsoft HD audio. But the realtek re installing again and again, and disabling
    Microsoft HD audio Driver. Please guide me for the complete uninstallation of Realtek HD audio Driver

Regards

Dhanasekaran Rathinam

DhanasekaranRathinam, Apr 29, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I...

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 29, 2019
Thema:

1. I uninstalled Realtek HD Audio and forgot that it controls the audio on my laptop. How do I... - Similar Threads - uninstalled Realtek Audio

2. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  3. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.: I don't like the Realtek drivers. I want them gone from my laptop. Here's what I've tried so far:Uninstall from Device Manager: But the Drivers get automatically re-installed somehow. I don't know why. Am I not allowed to choose my drivers?Remove permissions to the Realtek...
  4. Uninstall Realtek HD Audio drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio control app: So I accidentally uninstalled the Realtek Audio Control app. My speakers work fine but my audio jack doesn’t. When I plug anything into it, there is no audio output whatsoever. I’m guessing the app is needed for this. But I can’t seem to find it anywhere. I tried going to the...
  6. Realtek HD audio

Realtek HD audio: I just bought a new pc this christmas and plugged my hyper x cloud alphas with the splitter into the pc, after working past all the buggy issues and such and I tried playing the game Modern Warfare warzone, as of playing it I realized that I was only getting sound that was in...
  7. URGENT: Realtek HD Audio Uninstall Loop problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    URGENT: Realtek HD Audio Uninstall Loop problem: Everything was fine. Then i downloaded an update from the gigabyte motherboard [B550M aorus pro p ] site to update the audio driver. Then it uninstalled. but didnt install upon rebooting. And then keeps uninstalling after reboot upon reboot. Then i lost all audio. Nothing...
  8. How do I get my Qualcomm Atheros Communications and Realtek HD Audio?

How do I get my Qualcomm Atheros Communications and Realtek HD Audio?: Hi, Currently, I have no blue tooth or sound because the drivers for both of them aren't installed and the only reasonable and noticeable way of getting them is by updating. But I cannot choose those updates specifically and I have a Windows 10 v.1803 that is still waiting....
  9. Realtek HD Audio

Realtek HD Audio: My computer was working great until the Windows 10 update last week. Now the Realtek HD Audio and Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 drivers are not working. I have tried all of the manual updates and troubleshooting to no avail. I have done a lot of research and this seems to be a...
  10. No Realtek HD audio manager on laptop

No Realtek HD audio manager on laptop: Hello, I am having a strange issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the Realtek HD audio drivers several times. My understanding is that when installing the drivers, it automatically installs the manager as well. The problem is that the manager does not get installed. It...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 accidentally uninstalled microphone lenovo ideapad

2. i uninstalled realtek hd audio by accident

3. accidentally uninstalled microphone array realtek audio

4. realtechd audio uninstalled from laptop,
  5. where do I find the Realtek audio manager on my Lenovo thinkpad