Windows 10: I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall.

Discus and support I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This isn't really a problem that I'm having but more of an inconvenience. I uninstalled several software, but when I go to the Windows Defender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by EnriqueMancia, Sep 22, 2019.

1. I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall.

This isn't really a problem that I'm having but more of an inconvenience. I uninstalled several software, but when I go to the Windows Defender Firewall to allow other apps to communicate through the Firewall, I can see a lot of the software that I removed, and many duplicates and related services, listed. This list is enormous, and it would be much shorter and easier to navigate if these software weren't still showing up here. It is software I have no intentions of installing again, and if I did, I would then enable or disable them from going through the Firewall at that moment, but right now I do not wish for Windows Defender to remember them. Any way I can remove the saved preferences altogether?

:)

EnriqueMancia, Sep 22, 2019

2. Nvidia firewall

You don't really need it if you use a decent software firewall like Comodo or ZoneAlarm, so the easiest way would probably be to uninstall it from the add/remove programs list in the control panel.

Jimmy 2004, Sep 22, 2019
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    windows defender firewall

Hi Faye,

Third-party antivirus programs usually have their own uninstallers provided by the software developer. We suggest checking the developer's website or contacting their support team for assistance with uninstalling their program. After fully uninstalling the
    third-party antivirus software, you may turn on Windows Defender by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Windows Defender Security Center and press Enter.
    • Click Firewall and network protection.
    • Click Private (discoverable) network and click On.
    • Click Public (non-discoverable) network and click On.

Let us know if you have any other concerns about Windows Defender.

Yolvi Ell, Sep 22, 2019
  4. I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall.

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall.

1. I uninstalled several software. They still show up on Windows Firewall. - Similar Threads - uninstalled several software

2. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  3. Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled applications are still showing up in the Start Menu: How do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-applications-are-still-showing-up-in/4e3bbb08-723c-4420-94b1-1446fa43a10c
  4. Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Program is still showing up in right click menu: I installed Winamp Player. Then I uninstalled it.Also Restarted my system.Now If I right click on a video to show more options regarding to "to play with" , winamp still shows up in the list !Screenshot - I have checked in the directory and there is no folder named Winamp or...
  5. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  6. Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstalled a software but it is still showing in the task manager.: Hello, I have uninstalled "Cyberlink Youcam" software but it is still showing in the task manager's startup tab. Although it has been disabled....
  7. Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalled program still shows up in Windows Search: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Just-Another-Person [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m77ogn/uninstalled_program_still_shows_up_in_windows/
  8. Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome still shows up in Search after being uninstalled?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsBlinkzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lj6hlj/chrome_still_shows_up_in_search_after_being/
  9. Uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search

in Cortana
    Uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search: Hello, as the title says, I've uninstalled Minecraft but it still shows up in Windows Search. If I click on it nothing happens and it also doesn't show the usual buttons other than "Open" (Open doesn't do anything either). [ATTACH] Here are the pictures showing that it is...
  10. Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstalled Language Still Showing up in the the language bar: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Windows keeps giving me the option to switch to a keyboard I don't have installed. When I installed windows for the first time I accidentally clicked both keyboards, after hitting next on the install I realized my mistake and tried to go back to uncheck...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i have uninstalled my antivirus but it still show as my set antivirus how i change it