Windows 10: I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound

Discus and support I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I reset my pc with my files would I get sound max reinstalled since it said it would go back to factory default because it sound max comes with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by I uninstalled sound max, Feb 24, 2021.

1. I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound

If I reset my pc with my files would I get sound max reinstalled since it said it would go back to factory default because it sound max comes with the pc I am asking because when I uninstalled sound max I could not hear any noise or sound from the pc when watching something.

:)

I uninstalled sound max, Feb 24, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Feb 24, 2021
  3. trigan5 Win User
    Cannot uninstall Free Sound Recorder v10.7.1 Type 32 bit HELP!

I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 installed Version number 1903 and I think it is 64 bit. I installed the above program 2 months ago and I want to uninstall it.
    I tried the many suggestions provided here:
    Uninstall and Remove Free Sound Recorder 8.2.3 Step by Step
    except the last suggestion but none of them worked.
    The last suggestion tells you to download a third party uninstaller and tells you to click on a link which I do not know I can trust. I have however tried installing Revo uninstaller 2.1.0 free version and even this program could not uninstall the program. The message is always the same

C\Program Files(86x)\Free Sound Recorder\unins000.dat" does not exist. Cannot uninstall.

Will installing bitdefender antivirus program get rid of it?
    PLEASE HELP.

trigan5, Feb 24, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound :p

cadaveca, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound

1. I uninstalled sound max and now I have no sound - Similar Threads - uninstalled sound max

2. I have no sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no sound: in short, my computer has no sound, i tried looking in the device manager, and the "sound, video, and game controllers" folder is completely gone, i have been trying to fix this for at least a month now, i also tried rolling back my device, but since it was so long ago, there...
  3. I have no sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no sound: in short, my computer has no sound, i tried looking in the device manager, and the "sound, video, and game controllers" folder is completely gone, i have been trying to fix this for at least a month now, i also tried rolling back my device, but since it was so long ago, there...
  4. Sound stuck at max

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound stuck at max: Hello, I am having an issue where my Realtek speakers on my laptop are always playing very loudly at what seems like max volume, no matter what I set the volume to, unless it is muted. If it is muted the sound is silent as expected. Otherwise, the volume slider from 1 to 100...
  5. Sound stuck at max

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound stuck at max: Hello, I am having an issue where my Realtek speakers on my laptop are always playing very loudly at what seems like max volume, no matter what I set the volume to, unless it is muted. If it is muted the sound is silent as expected. Otherwise, the volume slider from 1 to 100...
  6. sound stuck on max

in Windows 10 Customization
    sound stuck on max: its like the volume button is jammed, though i dont know how, as wasnt pressing the volume, when it suddenly shout up. Keep pressing volume f3 and side volumes, to try and unstick, if that is the issue. press volume down and its fight the up, and runs straight back up the...
  7. I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have accidentally uninstalled Realtek Audio Driver and now I have no sound.: I'm constantly trying to get it reinstalled but the error 0x00000002 happens, and I do not know what is causing it. submitted by /u/SufferingBunny [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/koyin0/i_have_accidentally_uninstalled_realtek_audio/
  8. windows updated and now I have no sound

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows updated and now I have no sound: Yesterday, Windows installed updates KB4528759, KB4517389 & KB4515871 on my laptop and now I have no sound. Any help much appreciated. 149338
  9. I have no sound.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have no sound.: My sound went out, and I can't update my drives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound/b0215d41-57f4-449b-9fa8-845022ffd6f7
  10. I have no sound....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have no sound....: After playing a game on steam my game started to stutter, the sound and my control went out, then my pc crashed. When i turnt it back on i had no sound. I check the windows audio in services and i re-enabled it. However my sound did not come back. I tried everything. I tried...