Windows 10: i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop

Discus and support i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello guys, i unexpectedly uninstalled camera driver from the device manager, i dont know how to get camera driver for msi laptop . i'm still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jio loyie koonan, Mar 16, 2020.

1. i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop

hello guys,

i unexpectedly uninstalled camera driver from the device manager, i dont know how to get camera driver for msi laptop .

i'm still confused that can i have that file restore? or do i have to get new driver ? if it is where should i check for that?

:)

jio loyie koonan, Mar 16, 2020

2. ASUS AVG web cam

I have an Asus Tp550la and the built in web cam gives an error that its not connected. I tried all the suggestions related to this problem nothing worked. Went to the ASUS website they dont have any drivers listed for my model. Imaging device doesnt show
    up in device manager either. Scanned for hardware changes-nothing, Uninstalled everything that would likely pertain to a web cam-nothing, Reinstalled Win !0 fresh-nothing. I dont know what else to do any other ideas would greatly be appreciated. Thanks

TroyFerrero, Mar 16, 2020
  3. installing an external web cam troubles

Starting by downloading the latest drivers for your web cam model at:

Getting Started - HD Pro Webcam C920

Select Windows 10 in the list box and the architecture (32 or 64 bit) then click download.

Try installing the driver again.

If the problem persist, try installing the driver in compatibility.

If the web cam is connected to the computer, disconnect it first, install the driver, then connect the camera when prompted.

Andre Da Costa, Mar 16, 2020
  4. i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop

Web cam on Skype

Hi Martha,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Have you updated the drivers for the web cam?

Does this issue occur only on Skype?

I suggest you to install the attest drivers from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

To install the driver updates follow the below steps.

• Open run command window( Windows key + R) and type devmgmt.msc

• Right click on driver and select update driver software.

• If the driver updates are not available install it from manufacture website.

Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop

1. i uninstalled the web cam hd, i dont know how to re install it. im using the msi laptop - Similar Threads - uninstalled web cam

2. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  3. im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im in a microsoft family with someone i dont know. i dont know how to leave the family: i dont know how long ive been in it with this person but i just found out i was in it after trying to launch brave browser and failing because its blocked by family featureswhat do?...
  4. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  5. i dont know what im doing wrong...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i dont know what im doing wrong...: keybinds like [ctrl + v/ ctrl + c] dont work also with normal ones like Shift + Windows Key + S why does it happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-im-doing-wrong/067c9cbe-b5b8-4f34-b2d2-4efc4ec14d50
  6. Web Cam msi CR620

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Cam msi CR620: I can not locate the web cam on my laptop. It is old but there appears to be a camera & light, i just cant find the software for it. Really would like to use Duo or Zoom at the moment....
  7. I dont know how to install bluetooth

I dont know how to install bluetooth: i followed instructions on other threads, but after going into device manager, i don see bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-install-bluetooth/5b85f378-0c5d-4675-ba45-8db7a1023943
  8. Web Cam: I accidentally un-installed my web cam

Web Cam: I accidentally un-installed my web cam: I accidentally un-installed my web cam. Can anyway help me resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-cam/715e76d3-b13e-4e71-9a5a-b5a03f5fcd2a
  9. how do I install a web cam

how do I install a web cam: how do I install a web cam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-install-a-web-cam/b871ee05-2952-4ccd-ae23-33e1dee9313c
  10. Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it?: Accidentally uninstalled installation package AMD64.msi, how can I re-install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/accidentally-uninstalled-installation-package/3bd2e52b-ecbd-43e8-92d3-340775b659de

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall webcam windows 10