Windows 10: I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

Discus and support I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I accidentally unistalled Minecraft, re downloaded it and ofc my worlds were gone. I already knew this but I uninstalled by accident. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kai Dholakia, Feb 4, 2021.

1. I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

Hi, I accidentally unistalled Minecraft, re downloaded it and ofc my worlds were gone. I already knew this but I uninstalled by accident. I have already tried looking in %appdata% then .minecraft and right click on saves. I have no previous versions.

My world was never backed up because I wouldnt ever let me back it up and i forgot to look for solutions.

I have also tried doing a system restore for my pc but that was unsuccessful and my worlds are still gone.

Anything else I could try, list as many as you want I will try them all, if there is many that is.

:)

Kai Dholakia, Feb 4, 2021

2. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

So I accidently uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 and I installed it back but I lost all of my worlds.

reynaldoolivares, Feb 4, 2021
  3. I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you.

I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you.

Happyheart2020, Feb 4, 2021
  4. I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

How do I recover a corrupted Minecraft Bedrock world?

So here's the story. I was playing on one of my important minecraft worlds in Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, and I decide that I want to leave. So I open up the pause menu, and hit "Save and Quit". All is well, until in the middle of the saving and quitting
    process, my computer gives me the Blue Screen of Death. Every now and then, I do get these, probably because I am using an older computer with Windows 10. But at the moment, that is not the point. What is important to me is that I get that Minecraft world
    back. I was able to find that it indeed exists, but it won't show up in the world list. I have looked pretty much everywhere, but I could only find one or two things about recovering Minecraft Bedrock Edition worlds in particular. So, is there any way to recover
    one for Minecraft Bedrock? And if so, would you please tell me? Also, for the record, I haven't made any backups of this world.

PixeltheGreatMC, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds

1. I uninstalled Windows 10 Minecraft Bedrock by accident and I lost my worlds - Similar Threads - uninstalled Minecraft Bedrock

2. Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Minecraft on Windows 10 Edition and lost worlds: Hi, so me and my friend couldn't get into each other's worlds. We thought it was a glitch so we both uninstalled our games and reinstalled them. He got his worlds back but I did not, is there any way I could retrieve my worlds?- Whitty...
  3. "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP": Same exact issue as the quoted thread in the subject. The solution provided did not fix it. I bought Minecraft Bedrock by redeeming the code during the promotion. I uninstalled it last week. I am unable to reinstall. I have tried to find a microsoft support email...
  4. i lost my worlds on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my worlds on minecraft: so I was in one of my worlds and it says that I couldn't invite people so I followed all the steps and i logged in but it was like I wasn't logged in I tried logging in again and it worked but I lost all my hard worked on my worlds. can you guys help me can you fix the bug......
  5. How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my worlds back after accidently uninstalling Minecraft: I accidently uninstalled Minecraft and I think my worlds may have been deleted. I searched up how to get worlds back Win+R > %appdata% > click ".minecraft" folder but the folder is not there. Are all my worlds gone forever or is there a way I can get them back?...
  6. I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing...: I have Minecraft bedrock on windows 10 and a world was deleted on accident. The %app% thing didn't work. Please help, Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-minecraft-bedrock-on-windows-10-and-a-world/36f6bfaa-172d-4eb1-9f11-25e04626dc2b
  7. I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds: I uninstalled by mistake mc win 10 edition and j lost my worlds can i restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-minecraft-win-10-and-i-lost-my/3566ea64-de2f-4342-b969-ba3a48502efd
  8. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.: So I accidently uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 and I installed it back but I lost all of my worlds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-and/2839758e-0884-40a0-8a98-3f068a10a0e8
  9. Deleting minecraft world on accident

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleting minecraft world on accident: Hey, So I accidentally deleted my world and was wondering how I can recover it but a lot of people say it's nonrecoverable. I was wondering can't I just use third party softwares to recover lost hard data? I just want to get my world back thanks in advance....
  10. I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I uninstalled minecraft bedrock on accident and i cant get it back! PLEASE HELP: I bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. I claimed it last year in December of 2018 with a redeem code. I am sure im using the right account and now it says i have to redeem another code! I tried the same...