Windows 10: I unninstalled my integrated graphics

Discus and support I unninstalled my integrated graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaedanarevalo3, Dec 8, 2022.

1. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no matter if it's via VGA or HDMI don't show anything, don't even get detected by the system and games run all chopy, even games like GTA San Andreas which it's not supposed to be a problem for my system, can anybody help me get everything back to normal?Already tried restarting the laptop, searching for the drivers didn't find

:)

Jaedanarevalo3, Dec 8, 2022
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    My radeon HD 8670m graphics card isn´t useable, after windows 10 update

Hi Cadwell,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the machine?

I suggest you to install the latest graphics drivers from AMD Drivers and Support
    and see if it works. This updated driver serves both the integrated and discrete graphics.

If the drivers fail to install, the possible causes could be:

• Missing critical or recommended Windows Updates.
    • Graphics driver and software conflicts.
    • False positives blocked by anti-virus software.

Make sure, all the Windows Updates are installed and follow the troubleshooting steps listed in
    Troubleshooting Common AMD Graphics Driver Installation Problems and check if it works.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

I unninstalled my integrated graphics

1. I unninstalled my integrated graphics - Similar Threads - unninstalled integrated graphics

2. I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I disabled my integrated graphics card. IntelR.: I have an OptiPlex 3040, and when trying to figure out why my Nvidia GPU wasn't processing anything, I ended up turning off the IntelR GPU, causing my screen to go black.I then attempted to access the bios to factory reset in hopes to have that automatically enable the...
  3. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  4. I unninstalled my integrated graphics

I unninstalled my integrated graphics: I uninstalled the Intel integrated graphics from my ASUS X556UR and now the device manager only detects a Microsft basic screen adapter and an NVIDIA GEFORCE 930MX, programs like the Intel Graphics Command Center don't detect a single GPU, any external monitors I plug, no...
  5. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  6. my integrated graphics are not working.

my integrated graphics are not working.: I have been trying to enable my integrated graphics on my desktop for a couple days now and cannot seem to figure it out, Yes ive checked my cpu has gpu, and have been told to check device manager and cant find my igpu there either. i have a intel core i3 10300. please help...
  7. my integrated graphics are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I need help with my integrated graphics?

I need help with my integrated graphics?: I have a Msi MPG Z490 M gaming edge WiFi I have a rtx3070 64Bg ram I9 10gen kf and windows 10 I have turned on integrated multiple monitors but it does not show that I have it plugged in to the integrated hdmi sense the second monitor is a vga to hdmi I have to use the on...
  9. Can I change my integrated graphics???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I change my integrated graphics???: Hello I have a laptop hp ck2018tu with intel uhd graphics for 10 gen processors. Can I change it to intel hd graphics if yes then tell me. If not then no problem............
  10. I disabled my integrated graphics card

I disabled my integrated graphics card: I have 2 graphics cards, Intel HD 630 and a RTX 2080 super. I couldnt get nvidia control panel to open so I kept trying things to try and fix it and I had disabled my Intel hd 60 Integrated graphics card through device manager. My screen then went black and now Ive tried...