Windows 10: I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens

Discus and support I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was recording a video with a friend on a hat in time, and I had just turned off a mod which reset the game. Right as the game closed, the pc shut... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aj00Wagner, Nov 30, 2019.

1. I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens

I was recording a video with a friend on a hat in time, and I had just turned off a mod which reset the game. Right as the game closed, the pc shut off. I believe it was because the power cord got kicked, as when I plugged it back in all the way it stopped resetting. Unfortunately, now when I try to turn it on it bluescreens with a "bad system config info" error, and when I try to plug it in from the "switch drives and strike any key when ready" screen from my bios it can't boot. It just says "non-boot drive or disk error."

:)

Aj00Wagner, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 30, 2019
  4. weybrew Win User

I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens

weybrew, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens

1. I unplugged my computer during recording and now it bluescreens - Similar Threads - unplugged computer during

2. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  3. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...: my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point onwards is at double speed. Can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-went-into-sleep-mode-during-a/04d468af-39aa-4606-adf3-4cb7bff394c7
  4. my computer went into sleep mode during a recording and the recording from that point...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My computer has bluescreened twice now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has bluescreened twice now: the first bluescreen was about a week ago and i just happened again heres the minidump and the errorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00000016897fd4a0, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8026f412a88. A dump was saved in:...
  6. My computer has bluescreened twice now

My computer has bluescreened twice now: the first bluescreen was about a week ago and i just happened again heres the minidump and the errorThe computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000000a 0x00000016897fd4a0, 0x000000000000000f, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8026f412a88. A dump was saved in:...
  7. I chnaged the battery but now if I unplug the computer shut off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    I chnaged the battery but now if I unplug the computer shut off: Hello, Last week I changed the battery of my computer because after running DELL pre-boot system it told me that my battery was at the end of its life.Since the same size of battery wasn't available in the country I'm in I bought the laptop in France but I live in Thailand...
  8. I chnaged the battery but now if I unplug the computer shut off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I chnaged the battery but now if I unplug the computer shut off: Hello, Last week I changed the battery of my computer because after running DELL pre-boot system it told me that my battery was at the end of its life.Since the same size of battery wasn't available in the country I'm in I bought the laptop in France but I live in Thailand...
  9. I chnaged the battery but now if I unplug the computer shut off

10. Computer bluescreens when unplugged

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer bluescreens when unplugged: Hey, im having an issue. my computer windows 10, i think its a model 15 bluescrens with the error code SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED when its unplugged. i've looked this up a lot and i cant find an answer. it doesnt turn on and just grts stuck in and endless...