Windows 10: I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Discus and support I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi! so I have a question about something I did the other night. I was going to move my PC but before that, I had to shut it down. when choosing if I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by TimmyAndersson, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

Hi! so I have a question about something I did the other night. I was going to move my PC but before that, I had to shut it down. when choosing if I wanted to restart or shut down it said ``shut down and update´´. I pressed it and my computer went all quiet and had shut down or so I thought. obviously, I had to unplug the computer to move it so I unplugged it as soon as it shut down but now when I try to start it, it just won´t start up.

Note that I have not been able to try and hold the power button since it doesn't work on my computer, reasons unknown.

:)

TimmyAndersson, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Maelstrom Win User

PC Won't Start

As others have suggested, unplug the power to the psu and then plug it back in and try to boot. My roommates computer does this every once in a while, and he does the above and it will boot.

Maelstrom, Dec 20, 2018
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Dec 20, 2018
  4. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

my computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep

these computer won`t wake up after goes to sleep ?

oscarperezvc, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again?

1. I unplugged my computer to soon and now it won´t start up again? - Similar Threads - unplugged computer soon

2. Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer won*'t start IF i connect 6 displays: Hello, everyone, suddenly my computer won't boot properly if i have all 6 displays connected. I have re-installed both of the graphic cards Radeon hd 7700, new hard disk and fresh windows 10 installed. The only way to start it up is with 1 screen only and only than i can...
  3. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  4. Start menu and more won´t open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and more won´t open: When I click Star menu, clock, volume or other, the windows doesn't open.If I try open start, 4 errors occur in system log:- <EventData> <Data Name="param1">Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_10.0.22000.37_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy!App</Data> </EventData>-...
  5. Camera won´t work

Camera won´t work: Hi, I can´t get my camera to record or take pictures. It doesn´t work in the camera app nor in Google Meet - the light next to the camera is on, but the screen just shows a crossed out camera.. I´ve tried restarting the camera app, and uninstalling and reinstalling it +...
  6. Applications won`t maximize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications won`t maximize: Following a W10 update, applications only open as minimised on the taskbar and won`t maximize. I have tried closing them minimised but no good. Can anyone help ? thanks...
  7. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  8. 1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    1TB WD won`t show up on my computer!: I got this problem that my Hard drive is not been seen by my laptop.I have tried many different ways solving it but it didn`t work once.I have tried to change the letter, to format it, to turn it online but nothing works because i can`t accesse it and it show up as gray.When...
  9. my windows won,t activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my windows won,t activate: its error is 0x8007007B https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-wont-activate/e1cab1b1-a602-403c-982e-3ef7d1b2b743"
  10. battery won"t charge

battery won"t charge: Lap top has been sitting a while and not used. When get got it out and started to charge everything seemed fine. However, I was hooked up to the charging cable. When I shut down the computer and later tried to turn on, there was no charge on lap top. I'm not sure what to...