Windows 10: I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

Discus and support I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is... in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I can't leave the family group and I get the error "Only adult who gives permission for child named Bob can remove family member".... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Melike Baş, May 10, 2023.

1. I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

I can't leave the family group and I get the error "Only adult who gives permission for child named Bob can remove family member".

:)

Melike Baş, May 10, 2023

2. Family Permissions

Hi,

For us to provide you the next step in troubleshooting this issue, we would like to gather more information:

• Are you getting an error message when trying to access the app?
    • What age is your account registered to?
    • How many accounts are registered under the family?
    • Are the other accounts also experiencing this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 10, 2023
  3. Ask for Permission - Google Chrome

Hi Julian,

The issue regarding the permission when you're trying to use the different browser is because of the settings on
    Family and Safety. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you check if the account that you are using is already removed to the
    Family list. To remove your account to the Family, you may follow the steps below:

• Use the Adult account to log in using this link.
    • Click on the Family tab.
    • On the account that you want to remove, click More > Remove from family.
    • Then click Remove to confirm.

Let us know if the suggestion works for you.

Joseph Ban, May 10, 2023
  4. I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

Still need permission even though i am not in a family group

• I am not getting any error messages
    • I've just started experiencing these issues, because I haven't log into my Microsoft account since I had my Xbox 360 and made a parental account which I own. Anyways I bought a pc the other day and when I saw that my main account was listed as a child's
      account I exited the family in that account and I yet require permission from an adult account. Besides leaving the family I don't remember making any prior change.
    • Well I joined the family group again and try to give my self permission on the adult account but didn't understand what steps to take so, I left the family group again, but this time I made my account an adult account, but I still required permission.

Infinity_-FightZ, May 10, 2023
Thema:

I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

1. I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is... - Similar Threads - unsubscribed family still

2. I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...: I can't leave the family group and I get the error "Only adult who gives permission for child named Bob can remove family member". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unsubscribed-from-the-family-but-i-still-cant/8e1de15e-27d7-4f88-898d-8810f8937f60
  3. I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I unsubscribed from the family, but I still can't access my account because permission is...: I can't leave the family group and I get the error "Only adult who gives permission for child named Bob can remove family member". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-unsubscribed-from-the-family-but-i-still-cant/8e1de15e-27d7-4f88-898d-8810f8937f60
  4. I can't leave my family account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  5. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  6. I can't leave my family account.

7. I can't access my account

I can't access my account: When I try to login to my work account through login.microsoftonline.com site I get a message "There was an issue looking up your account. Click Next to try again." The issue is lasting for several days already. Clicking on "Can't access your account?" link only brings me to...
  8. Can't unsubscribe from a forum.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't unsubscribe from a forum.: I am trying to unsubscribe from a forum but there is no box to click unsubscribe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-unsubscribe-from-a-forum/caa67c9a-31ae-4606-bff6-ff16cd382233
  9. unsubscribe from ask how do i unsubscribe from mindspark

unsubscribe from ask how do i unsubscribe from mindspark: how do i get rid of chrome extensions and mindspark https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/unsubscribe-from-ask-how-do-i-unsubscribe-from/2d266998-cb2a-4a51-9b05-766fe3dc2af1
  10. Unsubscribe from family safety emails

Unsubscribe from family safety emails: My parents use the microsoft family safety to track my computer usage and every week I get sent two emails addressed to them about my usage and I don’t want to get them but there is not an unsubscribe button. How do I get rid of these emails....