Windows 10: I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...

Discus and support I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; All port usb and hdmi doesn't work i use other mouse and my secondary monitor still nothing work. I remeber before the problem my pc show somthing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mohammed omar5, Dec 8, 2022.

1. I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...

All port usb and hdmi doesn't work i use other mouse and my secondary monitor still nothing work. I remeber before the problem my pc show somthing about bios.

:)

mohammed omar5, Dec 8, 2022

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Dec 8, 2022
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Dec 8, 2022
  4. I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...

Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center macros not working in Windows 11

I just bought a Windows 11 PC to replace my old Windows 10 PC. I was in the process of installing all of my apps and configuring them on Windows 11 (just as I had in Win 10). So far, everything has worked (that I tried) as before in Win 10. However, when I ran a macro with the button on my "Microsoft Wireless Mouse 5000" within Win 11 (applied to one of my other applications), it didn't execute as expected. It let me create the macro as usual, but it never ran when I clicked the mouse button.

I tried doing the same thing back on my old Win 10 machine (with the same Mouse and software) and it worked flawlessly. The version of Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center that I used for both Win 10 and Win 11 was 14.41 (or more specifically, v14.41.137.0). I googled to see if there was a separate application for Win 11, but I didn't see one.

Here are the steps that I took to create the macro in Win 11:

1. I first opened the application that I wanted to apply the macro to.
    2. Then I opened Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center and went to the mouse section.
    3. I clicked on "app-specific settings" selection.
    4. I clicked the "Add New" button.
    5. I selected the app in the list and clicked on it.
    6. I clicked on the button that I wanted to apply it to (Left side button).
    7. In the list of options to apply to the button, I selected "macro."
    8. I clicked the "Create a new Macro" button.
    9. I clicked into the "editor" box and typed in the key strokes that I wanted it to execute.
    10. I clicked the back arrow button until I got back to the main screen.
    11. I pressed the mouse button within the app's window, but it never ran (even with Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center window still being opened).
    As I mentioned, these same steps worked fine in Win 10. I even tried to use a pre-made selection (such as "Magnify"), but even that didn't work. At this point, it seems like the "app-specific settings" don't work at all within Win 11. Only the "basic settings" appear to be working (at least for the mouse). This functionality was the main reason that I bought a Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard!!

Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any fix!!

Switchgeek, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...

1. I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard... - Similar Threads - update newest version

2. Windows update broke my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update broke my pc: I was about to start gaming when Windows 10 asked to restart to do an update. As soon as I clicked restart, the PC shut down as normal, but when my PC booted back up, the display no longer worked, nor do the lights appear on my mouse anymore. I tried all of the common fixes...
  3. I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...

I update my windows 11 to newest version but it broke my pc nothing work my mouse keyboard...: All port usb and hdmi doesn't work i use other mouse and my secondary monitor still nothing work. I remeber before the problem my pc show somthing about bios....
  4. Windows 11 broke my PC!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 broke my PC!: DO NOT DOWNLOAD AS OF YET. it's not ready, I don't know why it was released when there's all these issues! I upgraded and had alot of freezes, slow loading times where as on windows 10 my pc nothing wrong with her until a couple of days in my computer says ''sorry but your PC...
  5. Windows 11 broke my PC!

Windows 11 broke my PC!: DO NOT DOWNLOAD AS OF YET. it's not ready, I don't know why it was released when there's all these issues! I upgraded and had alot of freezes, slow loading times where as on windows 10 my pc nothing wrong with her until a couple of days in my computer says ''sorry but your PC...
  6. Windows update broke my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update broke my pc: Hello, i had a big windows 10 update which i stalled for a long time until it started downloading it itself while my pc was off. When i started it i didn't realise i had an update cos my screen was just blacklag so i turned it off and it tripped. It started fixing something...
  7. Windows update broke internet on my PC, nothing will fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update broke internet on my PC, nothing will fix it: Ever since I installed a windows update 2 days ago, the internet on my computer is repeatedly turning on and off while my pc is on. So when I try to load a webpage is could load instantly or take 15 seconds, and I get kicked from online video games over and over. I have...
  8. Windows version update broke my PC

Windows version update broke my PC: On this morning, windows 10 informed me, that the support of my windows version will be over, so I have to update by restarting the computer. The update was almost 3 hours long and when finished it restarted my laptop. Now windows 10 wont start. It starts the...
  9. Update broke my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update broke my PC: The mouse cursor is affected, it moves on its own, opens files without my participation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-broke-my-pc/a732bcc2-241d-4889-9b9f-8d814df1f615
  10. The newest update disabled my mouse

The newest update disabled my mouse: Yesterday evening, my laptop received a large update. Since then, my mouse no longer works. This makes life very difficult, as I turned off my touch pad for convenience and now am having difficulty turning it back on...