Windows 10: I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

Discus and support I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Troubleshooting says "The Realtek RTL816878111 PCI-I Gigabit Ethernet Nic adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems" I can't find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ExcelDesigns, Feb 15, 2020.

1. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

Troubleshooting says "The Realtek RTL816878111 PCI-I Gigabit Ethernet Nic adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related problems"

I can't find a legit driver, can someone help?

submitted by /u/ExcelDesigns
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ExcelDesigns, Feb 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Losing internet connection intermittently only on laptop

Hi Lindamartin,

For us to know the reason why your laptop is losing internet connection intermittently and how to fix it, we would like to know more information:

• Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below and check if it will solve the issue:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Internet Connections.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

We suggest you to update the Network adapters driver from the Device Manager.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on Start button and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand the
    Network adapters driver from the list.

3. Right click on the driver and click on
    Update driver Software.

Post us back with the result.

Remon Ont, Feb 15, 2020
  4. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet

1. I updated my drivers and now can't connect to the Internet - Similar Threads - updated drivers can't

2. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  3. Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to LAN internet after updating drivers with Driver Booster version 9: Hello all,I use driver booster to scan and update my drivers regularly. However I have just encountered a problem and I am not being able to find a fix. I know shouldn't be using Driver Booster, but it happened and I would appreciate your helpMy PC is not connecting to LAN...
  4. My wifi button has disappeared and now I can't connect to the internet on my laptop....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My wifi button has disappeared and now I can't connect to the internet on my laptop....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItsARealShameMan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxndf1/my_wifi_button_has_disappeared_and_now_i_cant/
  5. I can't connect to internet

I can't connect to internet: I'm not sure where else to turn for this problem. I bought my laptop used about 2 years ago, I'm not sure how long it was used before then. It is an Acer Aspire E5-523 running Windows 10 Home (and for some reason, under Windows specifications, the version says 2004) Ever...
  6. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.: I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. But! I actually do have connection, because I'm making this post. So it sayd connected, but no internet acces. All started after updating Windows. submitted by /u/majoraswrath360 [link] [comments]...
  7. I can't connect to the internet

I can't connect to the internet: So this morning I started my computer and found that my conexion wasn't working, I tried plugging and unplugging the ethernet cable, restarted the router and when that didn't work I used windows diagnostics and it says that "Ethernet doesn't have a valid IP configuration" I...
  8. Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't connect to internet or update drivers after June update: Ok so I use a lenovo v110-15ast laptop on windiws 10 and have installed the june update for windows 10. After this, windows security centre notified me that a driver is outdated but would not update on its own. So after ~3hrs of searching I used the official Lenovo system...
  9. Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated drivers and my internet is bad now.: I recently updated my internet drivers (realizing that it was a horrible mistake) through the device manager, and now I can't play any games on my laptop because the wifi is just awful, I have major lag and my ping goes from 20 to 400 in just a second, note that this only...
  10. Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Computer, now Can't log in or connect to internet: Recently, due to some software issues I was having, I decided to reset Windows and clear out all my files. Well, now I am brought to a screen to log in with 'other user'. I cannot connect to the internet to sign in. Since it was a reset, there are no current users. I have...