Windows 10: I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device

Discus and support I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device. All my music and family recordings are gone, 12,000 items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jebria Brown, Sep 1, 2019.

1. I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device

I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device. All my music and family recordings are gone, 12,000 items in my downloads are gone as well. I recovered what I could from the USER folder but again still missing 12k items, I can't open pictures AT ALL old family photos mind you. I can't open Groove Music, Hulu, Netflix etc. I restarted it as I was told my the virtual assistant and the device reset again and quite honestly after this problem is resolved (if it even can be). If I could get a response that would be very grateful. Please and thank you.

:)

Jebria Brown, Sep 1, 2019
  2. SaiZo Win User

HP Pavillion DV5 (**laptop**), refuses to charge - windows 7

Ok, I have infront of me a HP Pavillion DV5 -1010. Fresh install with Windows 7.
    First OS was Vista, so the owner did a clean install (not upgrade via HP).
    The BIOS is updated to it's latest version (F.21)
    Motherboard 'model': 3503 02.26.

After it got Windows 7, the battery stopped to function normally. It was fully charged before the upgrade. Gives the normal "error" sometimes (strange, doesn't give it ALL the time) - that the battery needs to be replaced.

It comes with a 65W AC adaptor. Since I have 2 of my own HP/Compaqs with similar AC adapter rated at 90W, we tested this. Let it "charge" over night. Seems that the ACPI or something for Windows 7 have managed to drain the battery.

And, I have found others with same problems. But I'm asking here, since the people at HP just say all the time "buy a new battery"...heh.. it is new. And was drained. So that is about 130$ wasted money.

SaiZo, Sep 1, 2019
  3. HP Pavillion Laptop heating up

HP Pavillion Laptop has started to overheat. The fan runs constantly. No recent update.

BeverlyLetourneau, Sep 1, 2019
  4. I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device

WANTED: Stock BIOS for GT 630M (70.08.a8.00.3d)

1GB Version

Device ID:​10DE - 0DE9

HP Pavillion dv6-7000 laptop.
    Windows 10 did bad things when installing the nVidia driver.

d_preston215, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device

1. I updated my HP Pavillion laptop to the latest version of windows 10 and it reset my device - Similar Threads - updated Pavillion laptop

2. i am trying to reset my hp pavillion all in one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to reset my hp pavillion all in one: keeps going back to recovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-hp-pavillion-all-in-one/9cab16b7-0514-47d1-8dfe-c29dbaae3573
  3. i am trying to reset my hp pavillion all in one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to reset my hp pavillion all in one: keeps going back to recovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-hp-pavillion-all-in-one/9cab16b7-0514-47d1-8dfe-c29dbaae3573
  4. i am trying to reset my hp pavillion all in one

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My device won't update to the latest version of Windows 10: Hello, my computer won't update to the latest version of Windows 10 Version 1909 to Version 2009, and I have everything OK on this device, I triedWindows 10 Update Assistant Look At Top, but didn't work at all, I even tried the normal settings update page, and it only gave a...
  6. Cannot able to factory reset my laptop// cant able to update my windows [hp pavillion...

Cannot able to factory reset my laptop// cant able to update my windows [hp pavillion...: I was unable to make factory data reset to my laptop and updates section is just going on loading but there is no change........ finally i was even not able to factory reset my laptop please help[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. Best version of Windows 10 for HP Pavillion dv6.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Best version of Windows 10 for HP Pavillion dv6.: I have an older pc which my mom currently uses. The model is HP Pavillion dv6 with 4 GB RAM and HDD. It currently runs windows 10 version 1903 and the apps that is used on the laptop is google drive sync, skype, zoom, ms office, Microsoft whiteboard, whatsapp, wechat and...
  8. Reset HP Pavillion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset HP Pavillion: I am trying to sell my computer so i am trying to factory reset the pc. Everytime i try and reset the pc it leaves me with the message “there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made.” I dont know why it wont let me reset it and i need to reset it to wipe my...
  9. Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10

Unable to login to my HP Pavillion laptop on Windows 10: i uninstalled Bonjour without knowing what it was and then since restarting my laptop I am unable to login as i have no internet connection. I really do not want to reset to factory settings as I have a lot of information on it that is not backed up anywhere. Please help!...
  10. i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!

i forgot my windows 10 logon to my hp pavillion x360 laptop. Help!: how can I retrieve my windows 10 password for my laptop hp pavilion x360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forgot-my-windows-10-logon-to-my-hp-pavillion/06deb4de-2585-4e91-a87e-a0920892f9cb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pavilion dv6-6c48us update to windows 10

2. hp pavilion dv7-2173cl drivers for windows 10