Windows 10: I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds

Discus and support I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I lost all my worlds when I did update 1.14.60 I had to manually update it and restart it I can not find anything to help me I lost several... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by taterheadDavis, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds

Hello I lost all my worlds when I did update 1.14.60 I had to manually update it and restart it I can not find anything to help me I lost several months of work please I need it back.

:)

taterheadDavis, Apr 17, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

AdrianaMedzihradská, Apr 17, 2020
  3. iStripeyy Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Lost Worlds

I had a minecraft world on windows 10 that I was on. My screen went black so I restarted my pc. When I turned it on and reloaded minecraft the world was gone. I have tried using the steps to recover the world bit it has not worked and I'm not sure what to
    do.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

iStripeyy, Apr 17, 2020
  4. I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds

Minecraft Windows 10 PRO LOST WORLDS

Hi Harry Ryan,

Any in-game concerns like lost worlds in Minecraft are being handled by the game developer. To resolve this concern, I suggest that you contact Mojang Support. They have the correct tools that can help you recover your lost worlds. To do this, you may click
    the link below:

Click here

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds

1. I updated my minecraft windows 10 and lost all my worlds - Similar Threads - updated minecraft lost

2. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  3. my Minecraft world all gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Minecraft world all gone: so i deleted and downloaded Minecraft bedrock again. and my world is all gone. I don't know if i should back up the world first before i uninstalled it. but when i logged in my resources pack and skin r still the same but the world is all gone. what should i do? pls help...
  4. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  5. Lost all my world progress.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost all my world progress.: Hello! so i've been playing with a friend of mine on their world. and we have been playing for a while on it, i left the game to go do something in real life, i joined back and all my stuff was gone! i only had a locator map and thats it i had lots of late game stuff, elytra...
  6. I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted all my worlds minecraft worlds.: I was trying to get out of the beta on windows 10 edition, and it said to delete Minecraft so i did but it deleted all my worlds. i looked at other threads and none of them helped when i go to restore previous versions it says there are no previous versions....
  7. i lost my worlds on minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i lost my worlds on minecraft: so I was in one of my worlds and it says that I couldn't invite people so I followed all the steps and i logged in but it was like I wasn't logged in I tried logging in again and it worked but I lost all my hard worked on my worlds. can you guys help me can you fix the bug......
  8. I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I uninstalled minecraft win 10 and i lost my worlds: I uninstalled by mistake mc win 10 edition and j lost my worlds can i restore them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-minecraft-win-10-and-i-lost-my/3566ea64-de2f-4342-b969-ba3a48502efd
  9. Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Accidently unistalled minecraft windows 10 and lost my worlds.: So I accidently uninstalled Minecraft windows 10 and I installed it back but I lost all of my worlds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accidently-unistalled-minecraft-windows-10-and/2839758e-0884-40a0-8a98-3f068a10a0e8
  10. Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10-Lost Worlds: A few days ago I had to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft to fix a bug in my computer. When I opened it back up, my worlds were gone. I opened up to the file \AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MinecraftUWP_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\games\com.mojang\minecraftWorlds, where I'd...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft skins lost after windows 10 update