Windows 10: I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reseted my pc and reinstall windows but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PavanRathor, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I reseted my pc and reinstall windows but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

:)

PavanRathor, Aug 29, 2019

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 29, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, Aug 29, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - updated still showing

2. My PC crashed during an update and my windows drive stopped showing in bios. It still...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashed during an update and my windows drive stopped showing in bios. It still...: Very weird situation. Last night my PC crashed during a windows update. When it booted into safemode my OS boot drive was no longer visible. I sacrificed one of my drives I have some games installed on and did a fresh windows update to it. I then copied that windows install...
  3. My PC crashed during an update and my windows drive stopped showing in bios. It still...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC crashed during an update and my windows drive stopped showing in bios. It still...: Very weird situation. Last night my PC crashed during a windows update. When it booted into safemode my OS boot drive was no longer visible. I sacrificed one of my drives I have some games installed on and did a fresh windows update to it. I then copied that windows install...
  4. My PC crashed during an update and my windows drive stopped showing in bios. It still...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...: This has been happening for many months and i can't figure out which piece of hardware is causing the problem, i have swapped out the CPU and GPU and am still having the issue. I have updated bios, set bios settings to default, done a memory checker and temps are normal. Here...
  6. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...: This has been happening for many months and i can't figure out which piece of hardware is causing the problem, i have swapped out the CPU and GPU and am still having the issue. I have updated bios, set bios settings to default, done a memory checker and temps are normal. Here...
  7. PC keeps blue screening with "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR" and then restarts pc to show...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR Problem: Bilgisayarım yeni ve windows'u en güncel iso dosyası yardımıyla UEFI aracılığı ile kurdum fakat ara ara mavi ekran verip kapanıyor. Error code: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR diyor ve bir süre açılmıyor. Lütfen yardımcı olun....
  9. New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello there, I have built a new computer a few days ago and I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in random intervals. I am attaching the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_PdoxExqOkrC6o6cm1WPBcfXDs?e=fvA7HZ My PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock Wraith Stealth cooler) GPU:...
  10. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error": My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-with-bsod/a6670631-25af-4e8b-92d5-adc865683ca7