Windows 10: I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Discus and support I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I reseted my pc and reinstall windows but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PavanRathor, Aug 29, 2019.

1. I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

I reseted my pc and reinstall windows but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

:)

PavanRathor, Aug 29, 2019

2. How to fix Whea_Uncorrectable_Error

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message along with the error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?
    • Are you able to boot the device to desktop?

I would like to inform that the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x00000124. This bug check indicates that a fatal hardware error has occurred. This bug check uses the error data that is provided by the Windows Hardware Error Architecture
    (WHEA).

I suggest you to refer to the below article, try the troubleshooting steps mentioned and check if it helps.

Refer: Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Hope it helps. If the issue still persist reply to the post with the required information and updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 29, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Whea_uncorrectable_error while playing games

Hello,

If you receive a blue screen error, it means that your PC has shut down unexpectedly to protect itself from losing any data. When you see WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, it means that a hardware have caused the blue screen error. We suggest that you check if your
    device has all the latest updates installed including drivers for your device, here's how:

• Press the Windows key + I to open Settings
      > Update & security > Windows Update, and then click
      Check for Updates.

David Haz, Aug 29, 2019
  4. 3Colors Win User

I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

1. I updated my pc but it still showing WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Similar Threads - updated still showing

2. New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSOD: Hello there, I have built a new computer a few days ago and I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR in random intervals. I am attaching the dump file. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ar_PdoxExqOkrC6o6cm1WPBcfXDs?e=fvA7HZ My PC: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 (Stock Wraith Stealth cooler) GPU:...
  3. BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.

BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR when playing intense games on PC.: 5 Year old pc, built myself. Never had an issues over the first 5 years but now I get a BSOD after 10/15 minutes of playing intense pc games. Sometimes I can go up to an hour of playing, but I always eventually get the BSOD. Not overclocked. Intel 4790k. 16gb DDR3 ram. Did...
  4. My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error"

My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error": My pc keeps crashing with bsod " whea_uncorrectable_error" , fresh windows install, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-keeps-crashing-with-bsod/a6670631-25af-4e8b-92d5-adc865683ca7
  5. Windows update still not showing 1809 availability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update still not showing 1809 availability: Hi all, My sister's laptop - a recent HP i3-based machine featuring Windows 10 home 1803 - is still not showing 1809 as an available update when manually checking under Windows Update. The only stop block I could find online was the intel graphic driver - I have checked...
  6. Reset PC > Updates still on computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset PC > Updates still on computer?: Ive been restoring/ reseting PCs for decades. With this computer running latest Windows 10, i did a full pc reset using "Reset this PC" then clicking "Remove everything". After setting it up, i went to run Updates, and it says i am up to date. Going to Control Panel >...
  7. I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I keep Getting BSOD,and WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: I've tried running command prompt,chkdsk /f and most of my drivers are running ok but i usually keep getting Blue Screen,which has the error code WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR I did some digging in device manager and found some of this A corrected hardware error has occurred....
  8. Whea_uncorrectable_error

Whea_uncorrectable_error: Hello o/ Two days ago I had my first BSOD with this new computer. I attempted to restore from a point in the middle of last month. The restore failed, apparently interfered with by Avast. I ran WhoCrashed today which traces the first BSOD to nvhda64v.sys as...
  9. whea_uncorrectable_error

whea_uncorrectable_error: After booting it shows this error : whea_uncorrectable_error on Windows 10 x64 Home Single Language. 34132
  10. Still Showing 9926 after 10041 update.

in Windows 10 Support
    Still Showing 9926 after 10041 update.: Hello Every one, New windows 10 user via Vmware, i just did the windows update to 10041, but its still showing as a 9926 build, is this normal ?? [img] [img] thanks in advance. 4842