Windows 10: I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

Discus and support I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MondragonPlays [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MondragonPlays, Sep 2, 2020.

1. I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

/u/MondragonPlays, Sep 2, 2020
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Sep 2, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 2, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know...

1. I updated my pc last night and when I booted it up this started happening and I don’t know... - Similar Threads - updated last night

2. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...: I have an HP Envy. My phone, tablet, tv, and wife's pc can all access the internet but not my pc. The updates were: KB5001716, KB5031224, a d KB5031356. The pc can see my router but no internet. I also can't connect to my wireless printer. Could the updates affect my network...
  3. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...: I have an HP Envy. My phone, tablet, tv, and wife's pc can all access the internet but not my pc. The updates were: KB5001716, KB5031224, a d KB5031356. The pc can see my router but no internet. I also can't connect to my wireless printer. Could the updates affect my network...
  4. Windows updates loaded last night and then shutdown. When I started up today I could not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  6. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  7. Help I don’t know what happened

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help I don’t know what happened: I went on my acer laptop today which uses windows 10 and everything has reset to default without me doing anything. It was fine yesterday and I don’t know what’s happened. Should this happen and should i be worried? submitted by /u/kaelan_pg [link] [comments]...
  8. When i boot my pc I get the Bad_system_config_info message. I fixed it last night though,...

When i boot my pc I get the Bad_system_config_info message. I fixed it last night though,...: Last night windows diagnostic tool was working and wouldn’t fail every time like this morning. After it failed I did a system restore point, and a few of my non essential files were missing like the blizzard launcher, but i don’t remember if I installed it after the restore...
  9. Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...

Updated my system last night and this is what I get when I boot up... Never had any issues...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fiddlemydonglol [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcrn2p/updated_my_system_last_night_and_this_is_what_i/
  10. This always happens when i start my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    This always happens when i start my PC.: There's this cmd pop-up when i start my PC, please help! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/this-always-happens-when-i-start-my-pc/d462314e-7fe3-4a13-9c9d-11452319086a