Windows 10: I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...

Discus and support I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dpak_hk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dpak_hk, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...

/u/dpak_hk, Oct 23, 2020
  2. MyiDevice Win User

Edge Dev

That's what I've already tried but I don't get the Dev browser in the list, while I have it in my PC, except Internet Explorer. Please suggest some other solution!

MyiDevice, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Craig Win User
    Latest build Edge Dev

They (microsoft rep) explained that the first weekly update had been skipped for Dev channel and this first one wasn't quite ready but they did manage to get it going to release thursday evening...They mentioned they are taking steps to try to avoid those delays in the future but they might ocassionally happen...When they do the weekly update, it should usually bring it up to the latest Canary build...

So we should be ok now...going forward as far as Edge Dev channel updates... *Smile

Craig, Oct 23, 2020
  4. I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge...

1. I updated my Windows 10 Dev today to build 20241 and the vertical tabs feature in Edge... - Similar Threads - updated Dev today

2. Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Searching in Edge's vertical tabs might be possible in the future thanks to a Chromium feature.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ohvfs3/searching_in_edges_vertical_tabs_might_be/
  3. Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.

Switching between vertical and horizontal tabs will be easier in Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o24cli/switching_between_vertical_and_horizontal_tabs/
  4. Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!

Let's appreciate Edge's new vertical tabs and sleeping tabs!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/0ssamaak0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m8xp0j/lets_appreciate_edges_new_vertical_tabs_and/
  5. Disable Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge using Registry in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Vertical Tabs in Microsoft Edge using Registry in Windows 10: There is a feature in Microsoft Edge using which you can switch the view mode of tabs from horizontal to vertical view mode. You can add the vertical tabs button via Edge settings and then turn on vertical view mode for tabs. While some users find it useful, others like to...
  6. VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.

VERTICAL TABS. I think it's a nice feature in Edge. Chrome doesn't have this yet.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/verax_mmts [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyzihg/vertical_tabs_i_think_its_a_nice_feature_in_edge/
  7. How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Resize Vertical Tabs Pane in Microsoft Edge: It's easy to end up with a ton of tabs open. The more you have open, the more difficult it becomes to find, switch between, and manage them. With vertical tabs, you can easily shift to view your tabs in a pane to the side. This allows you to easily see the titles and access...
  8. In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.

In the latest Edge Canary build you can now rezise the vertical tabs panel.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lt66hu/in_the_latest_edge_canary_build_you_can_now/
  9. Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Dev update for Windows 10 introduces new features: Every week, Microsoft releases a new build for the Edge Dev browser, and a new update is rolling out today with some pretty big improvements. Microsoft Edge Dev Build 77.0.189.3 introduces Collection feature, Windows 10 share integration and more. Microsoft Edge is getting...
  10. Latest build Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Latest build Edge Dev: We’ve updated you to the latest build. This is Microsoft Edge Dev Build 75.0.131.0 Welcome back! 131153