Windows 10: I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

Discus and support I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today i updated new geforce experience software v3.17.0.126 from v3.17.0.122 . If you have already installed seperately in your computer, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 4, 2019.

1. I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

Today i updated new geforce experience software v3.17.0.126 from v3.17.0.122 .

If you have already installed seperately in your computer, then you can update it via Nvidia geforce experience software .

There is no direct link from nvidia official website , So i could not able to give direct download link.

Thanks for reading my post, If any user finds this post is useful means , then give UPVOTES to me.

I UPDATED NVIDIA  GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126  ON 04-02-2019 32aca7e7-68cc-4b99-ac9e-f8c36cc44ed5?upload=true.jpg

I UPDATED NVIDIA  GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126  ON 04-02-2019 ac55f04c-101b-409d-9ad8-7fb0a3060d76?upload=true.jpg

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Feb 4, 2019

2. Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Nvidia GeForce - Update needed but Program doesn't open (Nvidia GeForce Experience)

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the error code or error message?
    I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Nvidia GeForce graphic card
    driver from the manufacturer website and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X key and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand “Display Adaptor” in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the “Display Adaptor” and click on “uninstall" the
    Nvidia GeForce graphic card driver.

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Feb 4, 2019
  4. I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

Nvidia GeForce experience not working

After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working.

Can anyone help??

aseerisrar, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019

1. I UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE SOFTWARE V3.17.0.126 ON 04-02-2019 - Similar Threads - UPDATED NVIDIA GEFORCE

2. NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed: [ATTACH]You may encounter the NVIDIA GeForce Experience or ShadowPlay failed error on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 PC when you run the NVIDIA installer on your device. This post provides the most suitable solutions affected PC users can apply to easily resolve the issue....
  3. Unable to retrieve settings in NVIDIA GeForce Experience

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to retrieve settings in NVIDIA GeForce Experience: [ATTACH]If when you open GeForce Experience on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 computer, you notice none of your games appears to be optimized and when you click on a game, you get the message Unable to retrieve settings, then this post is intended to help you with the most...
  4. Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Geforce Experience Performance Tuning: Hey. This is just a simple doubt. i just made a geforce account, and i saw what great features it has. and i came across performance tuning. It told me it would overclock the gpu a little to boost performance, and fan speeds. Now, i have a laptop, the HP pavilion gaming 15...
  5. Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install NVIDIA GEFORCE EXPERIENCE: Hello ! Every one I Can't install NVidia GeForce experience. getting error telemetry client failed to install. I tried starting NVidia telemetry service and getting message. The nvidia telemetry service on local computer started and then stopped. some services stop...
  6. NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA has released a security update for NVIDIA GeForce Experience: NVIDIA has released a software security update for NVIDIA® GeForce Experience™. This update addresses an issue that may lead to denial of service or escalation of privileges. To protect your system, download and install this software update through the GeForce Experience...
  7. Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience

Error con nvidia geforce 940mx con GeForce Experience: [ATTACH] Este problema apareció con la ultima actualización que tubo nvidia y no se que hacer por favor me pueden ayudar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-con-nvidia-geforce-940mx-con-geforce/6f7d44c2-4809-4e9e-bb10-204fdf90eec8
  8. Nvidia GeForce experience not working

Nvidia GeForce experience not working: After a recent windows update, Nvidia GeForce experience stopped working. Can anyone help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-geforce-experience-not-working/ea490ae1-61db-4358-abbc-a586ffef4d2a
  9. Geforce Experiance updates.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Geforce Experiance updates.: I frequently get invitations from Nvidia's Geforce Experience to download the latest drivers, today they are at 373.06. The never start downloading. In my case, using a low end card to run my AOC Q2770P and not needing the latest drivers for gaming means that I don't mind...
  10. Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia geforce experience & nvidia control panel not working.: So I just updated to windows 10. and first thing i go to do is turn up my saturation, nvidia control panel doesnt work, i go to my device manager looks like my graphics card isnt even installed, i install it and restart pc, nvidia control panel still doesnt work, I install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. geforce experience 3.17.0.126 cannot log in

2. Nvidia Control Panel Vs. Geforce Experience

3. GeForce_Experience_v3.17.0.126.exe will run

4. nvidia geforce experience 3.17.0.126,
  5. 3.17.0.126 geforce