Windows 10: I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have...

Discus and support I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX, Apr 5, 2021.

1. I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have...

/u/XX_Normie_Scum_XX, Apr 5, 2021

2. How To: Reinstall Video Drivers (Quick Guide)

No sir , do all 4 steps then reboot, then reinstall!

sneekypeet, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    GPU

Hi,

This issue may happen if the GPU is taking more time to display the graphics on your monitor and if the graphics card or driver is already problematic.

As an initial troubleshooting step, try to uninstall then reinstall the graphics driver and see if the issue will persist:

• Press Windows key + S and type devmgmt.msc.
    • Press Enter.
    • Expand Display adapters.
    • Right-click on your graphics driver.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.
    • Restart your computer.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Apr 5, 2021
  4. I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have...

Repeated Crashes and Boot Errors Apparently Caused by Driver Updates

I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have... [​IMG]

I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have... [​IMG]

Still no boot. Moving on to the next step.

Borromaeus, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have...

1. I updated to 20H2 today, because I was reinstalling my gpu drivers, and apparently you have... - Similar Threads - updated 20H2 today

2. I have a problem related to my GPU my games crashes while playing saying update GPU driver...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem related to my GPU my games crashes while playing saying update GPU driver...: I have recently upgraded a nvidia GeForce GTX 610 but after installing it my games crashes while gaming and benchmark saying update graphics card driver but my GPU is already up to date please help! What to do ?...
  3. I have a problem related to my GPU my games crashes while playing saying update GPU driver...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem related to my GPU my games crashes while playing saying update GPU driver...: I have recently upgraded a nvidia GeForce GTX 610 but after installing it my games crashes while gaming and benchmark saying update graphics card driver but my GPU is already up to date please help! What to do ?...
  4. My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...: i really dont get it please help if you know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-says-in-settings-that-i-cant-allow-optional/2de427ff-454b-4df7-94ba-655752bff02c
  5. My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc says in settings that I cant allow optional diagnostic data because I apparently have...: i really dont get it please help if you know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-says-in-settings-that-i-cant-allow-optional/2de427ff-454b-4df7-94ba-655752bff02c
  6. Do i have to update to 20h2??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Do i have to update to 20h2??: Do ihave to update to 20h2 I??? submitted by /u/nach2727 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m5g404/do_i_have_to_update_to_20h2/
  7. How can I update my GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I update my GPU driver?: I recently installed the game Planet Zoo and whenever I open the game it notifies me that my GPU driver is out of date. However, I have updated my PC and the device manager says I have the latest update. What can I do? My adapter is the Intel HD Graphics 530 and my product is...
  8. Trouble with windows but I cant reinstall it... apparently

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble with windows but I cant reinstall it... apparently: Genaral Warning - The following text probably contains alot of rambling and useless imformation and is missing some key parts, and may very well just come accross as me having a public tantrum for no apparent reason... I love fiddling around with Hardware, but I am utterly...
  9. Are these updates important that I have install today?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Are these updates important that I have install today?: Or can I just wait till tomorrow for Patch Tuesday to download and install them? 168067
  10. Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall CPU/GPU driver?: Hello! I have problems with my pc at the moment and wanted to reinstall the CPU as well as gpu drivers and wanted to ask how to do that. lg CPU/GPU Treiber neu installieren?