Windows 10: I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

Discus and support I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KirilMilkov, Nov 30, 2021.

1. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them back/ set your headphones as default" ect. Please reply to this post.Best Regards,Kiril

:)

KirilMilkov, Nov 30, 2021

2. Headphones are very Quiet in one hear and fine in the other

Hi,

There's a possibility that some settings in your sound properties are not properly set. For possible solution, we suggest that you follow the suggested workaround provided by
    Yashwanth Kotakuri on this thread.

We also suggest that you check the balance level of your headphone by following these steps:

• Right click the little speaker icon near the clock on the taskbar.
    • Click Playback devices.
    • Double-click the Headphones.
    • Click the Levels tab.
    • Then check the Balance of left and right.
    We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Cortana can't hear me

Hi Isidora,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?
    I suggest you to go through the below methods and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Cortana & search.

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If not, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Nov 30, 2021
  4. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

Cortana apparently can't hear me

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I suggest you enable settings in the Playback Devices and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the speaker icon on your Taskbar.
    • Select Playback Devices.
    • Click on the Playback Devices and right click on the
      Speakers/Headphones.
    • Check mark on the Show Disabled Devices and
      Show Disconnected Devices.
    If the issue persists the follow the below step.

Step 2:

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on Cortana can't hear me and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/Windows-10/cortana-cant-hear-me

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

1. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones. - Similar Threads - updated 21H2 can't

2. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  3. I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated to 21H2 and i can't hear anything from my headphones.: Hello,My name is KirilI recently updated my pc to 21H2 Using the Windows 10 Tool Installer and my sound broke. I couldn't hear anything. I tried everything i could find on the internet but nothing worked. If you know an answer that's now "update your sound drivers/roll them...
  4. Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones detecting sound but I cant hear anything: Hello, I recently bought a HyperX Cloud Stinger headphone that uses a 3.5mm headphone jack I used to use an MSI DS502 which uses USB and it worked perfectly fine, however, the HyperX Cloud Stinger won't work. The headphone is detected and sound is detected but I cannot hear...
  5. I can't hear through the headphone.

I can't hear through the headphone.: I have plugged headphone and it shows notification but still the sound comes from my laptop speaker instead of the headphone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-hear-through-the-headphone/c1ad2892-de2b-4126-b34a-5c4098efc2a7
  6. I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can not hear anything from my speakers or headphones: The problem first started with a "Audio service stopped working " issue out of no where and I watched some youtube videos on this and I have managed to regain the volume option back but there is still no output from my speakers. Please help I dont know what to do submitted...
  7. I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10

I can't hear anything from my laptop in windows 10: My sound is not working after recent windows 10 update i can't anything from my laptop even my Bluetooth or wired headphones also not working in this laptop i want to fix this issue...
  8. I can't hear anything on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't hear anything on my computer: About 2 days ago, I was playing music and then I accidentally unplugged the computer, and now I can't hear anything on the computer. Please let me know if you know the solution....
  9. I cannot hear from my headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cannot hear from my headphones: I have a Realtek headset and it is not picking up audio I’m not too tech savvy so I’m kinda stuck submitted by /u/paleopriest [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe489q/i_cannot_hear_from_my_headphones/
  10. Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything

Bluetooth headphones connected but I can't hear anything: I have an Asus K501U on Windows 10 and usually I can pair my Apple AirPods with my laptop and listen to music. However today after I connected it (with the bloop sound) I couldn't hear any of my music. I troubleshooted and it said that it couldn't find any problems. According...