Windows 10: I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It...

Discus and support I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thapman [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Thapman, Mar 1, 2020.

1. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It...

/u/Thapman, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 1, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It...

GPU-Z update loop (Windows 10 64-bit)

I don't have better steps - this is all, I have nothing to add.

Maybe it is worth noting issue was on Windows 10 Enterprise, build 14393.187, so maybe you should test on the same.
    My other PCs have a different Windows 10 version - Pro, latest Insider Preview build from last week, and there is no such issue on those.
    All are 64-bit edition of Windows 10.

This issue is not new. I have had same 1-2 years ago too, with older GPU-Z versions.

EDIT: And yes, I have Windows 10 UAC enabled and set to defaults. If you are using your Windows PCs with UAC off, you likely cannot reproduce this issue. *Smile I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It... :)

Naki, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It...

1. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and then reset Windows to factory default. It... - Similar Threads - updated latest version

2. Can’t reset Windows to factory defaults

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t reset Windows to factory defaults: Hello, I bought a Lenovo Thinkbook 14s Yoga ITL with Windows 10, and when I received it, it had been already turned on by the seller to install modifications. I was aware that something like this might happen. Whoever logged into the laptop to install the modifications...
  3. Windows 10 resetting to factory default - frozen

Windows 10 resetting to factory default - frozen: Hello, i had to reset my computer back to factory default due to it previously being my work computer and now im using it for personal use. I have done everything correctly, it said it cleaned up my computer 100%, and now its frozen, it just shows the Dell logo on my screen....
  4. How do I ACTUALLY reset Windows 10 to FACTORY default????

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I ACTUALLY reset Windows 10 to FACTORY default????: The Windows 10 2004 update has made my laptop completely unusable. I can barely browse the web anymore without everything freezing. This has been my second time reinstalling windows since the update. I have also tried resetting but it just resets to 2004 which is useless....
  5. Update to the latest version of Windows 10

Update to the latest version of Windows 10: So my windows version is 1803 and the latest version is 1909 and when I try to update it installs and tries to update only to revert updates back in the end. What could be the solution to this weird problem? Also when I troubleshoot windows update it displays that there could...
  6. How Reset factory setting + Latest update?

How Reset factory setting + Latest update?: Hi, Is there a way to add windows latest update as part of "reset factory setting" option? Or only by creating recovery drive? submitted by /u/amohannadi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fze0gs/how_reset_factory_setting_latest_update/
  7. Reset Windows 10 & Update to the latest version in one go

Reset Windows 10 & Update to the latest version in one go: Hello, I have a laptop with Windows 10 version 1607. Windows update is broken here - asks to reboot to update daily, fails at 80% - we couldn't finish updates, reverting changes. It's trying to install ''Update for Windows 10, version 1803" and "KB4093119" (manually...
  8. Resetting computer to factory defaults with Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Resetting computer to factory defaults with Windows 10: My computer came with no disks. It is so slow and wont let me do what I need to do and I want to reset it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/resetting-computer-to-factory-defaults-with/97b156be-ae08-4bf4-a744-a3cd0ec43e93
  9. Reset Security Key to Factory Defaults in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Reset Security Key to Factory Defaults in Windows 10: How to: Reset Security Key to Factory Defaults in Windows 10 How to Reset Security Key to Factory Defaults in Windows 10 A security key (ex: YubiKey) is a physical device that you can use instead of your user name and password to sign in. Since its used in addition to a...
  10. Latest Windows 10 update reset windows to default settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest Windows 10 update reset windows to default settings: Hi guys, I think that the latest Windows 10 update might have reset my windows to the default (initial/standard) settings. I leave my PC ON over the night and when I woke up the PC seemed to have restarted over night (I say to myself it might have been that the power went...