Windows 10: I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

Discus and support I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. But! I actually do have connection, because I'm making this post. So it sayd connected, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/majoraswrath360, Oct 11, 2020.

1. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

But! I actually do have connection, because I'm making this post. So it sayd connected, but no internet acces.

All started after updating Windows.

submitted by /u/majoraswrath360
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/majoraswrath360, Oct 11, 2020
  2. EarthDog Win User

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

When trying to search for a driver on that motherboard, it doesn't say Windows 10 on it. My suggestion would be to get a NIC card of some sort that is known to work with the OS (most).

EarthDog, Oct 11, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    After upgrading to Windows 10 I'm experiencing 'internet problems' which says can't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet connection. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your internet.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Connection troubleshooter

Method 2: I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Network Adapter and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2020
  4. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

No Internet Connectivity after Windows 10 update

Hi,

Sorry to know that you are facing this issue. We'll certainly assist you with this.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What is the exact model of the laptop?
    • Which update caused this issue? Share the KB number.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?
    • Have you installed any third party security software?
    I would like to suggest try the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Connect your PC directly to the Ethernet cable and check if you are able to receive Internet connectivity. If you are still unable to connect to the internet proceed to the next step.

Method 2: Refer to the article Fix network connection issues provided in the link below for more troubleshooting steps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection.

1. I updated windows 10, now it says no Internet connection. - Similar Threads - updated says Internet

2. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  3. Internet says connected but it's not connecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet says connected but it's not connecting: Internet is connected but when attempting to open a new web page it's not connecting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-says-connected-but-its-not-connecting/9a335977-32aa-4fb7-92a2-cb05acfc301c
  4. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  5. My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet icon disappeared and now it says I can no longer connect to internet.: I was using my laptop when I lost internet. My internet icon has disappeared. It says I can no longer test the adapter and I can no longer connect to the internet....
  6. Windows connected with internet but saying no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows connected with internet but saying no internet: Adam good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-connected-with-internet-but-saying-no/9224e082-664a-47e0-88c2-0508a6562e59
  7. Windows connected with internet but saying no internet

Windows connected with internet but saying no internet: Adam good https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-connected-with-internet-but-saying-no/9224e082-664a-47e0-88c2-0508a6562e59
  8. Voice typing now working in windows 11, says not connected to internet but I am connected...

Voice typing now working in windows 11, says not connected to internet but I am connected...: Hello, I am having trouble because voice typing is not working in Windows 11 and says I am not connected to the internet. I am connected to the internet. I saw many blog posts dating back to September of 2022, saying Microsoft was responsible and would fix it. Can someone...
  9. Windows update says no internet connection

Windows update says no internet connection: Hey guys. I have a problem with windows update saying I have no internet connection while using a PPPoe connection. But everything else on my pc that requires internet works. If i plug into my router it works instantly but its a pain having my computer plugged into the router...
  10. I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection

I want help now. Xbox App says no internet connection: I have been using all of your guides to fix this and it has made it significantly worse. First I just couldn't log on and i got an error that i couldn't log on. Then i used your guides to fix the issue and now it says I don't have internet connection which is funny cause i'm...