Windows 10: I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...

Discus and support I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign currencies into USD!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by John Charles1, May 26, 2023.

1. I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...

I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign currencies into USD!

:)

John Charles1, May 26, 2023
  2. DL2357 Win User

Buying Windows 10 From Another Vendor and Adding Purchase to My Account and Currency Conversion Rates

Hi, Everyone,

I would like to ask if it is possible to buy a copy of Windows 10 from another authorized vendor like Amazon.com and then add the purchase to my Microsoft Account later.

Also, I would like to know if Microsoft has a higher currency conversion rate for people who pay in foreign currency (for example, the market conversion rate of USD to another currency may be 1 : 2, but the conversion rate for purchasing goods on this website
    is 1 : 2.3).

DL2357, May 26, 2023
  3. Foreign Disk

Hi,

You will only lose the data in the Foreign Disk once you convert it to a "Basic Disk" in Disk Management.

To allow the disk to be recognized, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key and type "Disk Management" and click on it.
    • Right-click on the foreign disk and select "Import Foreign Disks..."

Feel free to post back with more information.

Israel Arn, May 26, 2023
  4. DL2357 Win User

I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...

Buying Windows 10 From Another Vendor and Adding Purchase to My Account and Currency Conversion Rates

Hi, Mohan,

The Store Help has still not answered my question. Kindly refer to what I originally wrote:

"I would like to know if Microsoft has a higher currency conversion rate for people who pay in foreign currency (for example, the market conversion rate of USD to another currency may be 1 : 2, but the
    conversion rate for purchasing goods on this website is 1 : 2.3)."

Anyways, can I buy a product on the U.S. website if I live overseas? I don't need the physical CD key; I just need the download.

I would greatly prefer it if my question was answered directly in this conversation or in a concise link that you are certain contains my answer instead of a link that directs me to a page which you are
    not certain contains the answer.

Sincerely,

Daniel.

DL2357, May 26, 2023
Thema:

I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...

1. I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign... - Similar Threads - updated USD conversion

2. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  3. Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is the USD Rate incorrect in Windows Calculator for Windows 10?: It seems like the USD Rate in the Windows Calculator for Window 10 is INCORRECT. It says 1 USD = 0.2939 CAD. This is not correct... It should be 1 USD = 0.73... CAD instead as per the current rate of exchange.At first I thought it had to be a mistake with the CAD...
  4. Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Calculator USD currency exchange rate is incorrect: At 10:45CST, the USD currency exchange rate changed to 4.5 times less than it's supposed to be.Just a few months ago, USD totally disappeared from the calculator app.Has anyone else noticed this issue?...
  5. I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...

I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign...: I updated Windows 11 and now the USD conversion rate is missing. I cannot convert foreign currencies into USD! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-windows-11-and-now-the-usd-conversion/1f62b698-99ae-4503-b32a-0077501a88f9
  6. USD to DKK live Exchange Rate in taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    USD to DKK live Exchange Rate in taskbar: Just like you have this news and weather widget in the taskbar, I would like to have a widget that constantly shows me the live USD to DKK exchange rate. Is this possible in some way?...
  7. USD to DKK live Exchange Rate in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USD to DKK live Exchange Rate in taskbar: Just like you have this news and weather widget in the taskbar, I would like to have a widget that constantly shows me the live USD to DKK exchange rate. Is this possible in some way?...
  8. USD to DKK live Exchange Rate in taskbar

9. Why I cannot rate music files in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot rate music files in Windows 11?: For part of my music selection I use to rate star 1-5 the music files. In the File Explorer version of Windows 10 you could easily add a rating, changing the Properties below Extra of the music file. But in Windows 11 the File Explorer shows my Windows 10 ratings, but I'm not...
  10. Why I cannot rate music files in Windows 11?

Why I cannot rate music files in Windows 11?: For part of my music selection I use to rate star 1-5 the music files. In the File Explorer version of Windows 10 you could easily add a rating, changing the Properties below Extra of the music file. But in Windows 11 the File Explorer shows my Windows 10 ratings, but I'm not...