Windows 10: I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...

Discus and support I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded newest version of Windows 11, and then I have to restart my PC, after the restart I cant bypass black screen after puting password! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by akisha_009, Oct 17, 2021.

1. I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...

I downloaded newest version of Windows 11, and then I have to restart my PC, after the restart I cant bypass black screen after puting password! I tryed to in regedit to put explorer.exe to Shell and I tryed to remove the last Windows Update but It said I cant delete it! Also I tryed going to safe mode but there is no Startup Settigns In blue menu, I tryed System Recovery but "error:System Restore could not find the offline boot volume. The parameter is incorrect 0x80070057". I also tryed fixing it... I have 0 idea what to do, I can go to some system programs like TaksManager with Ctrl + Alt +

:)

akisha_009, Oct 17, 2021

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Oct 17, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    [Tip] Automatic Login to Windows and Instantly lock the computer.

Problem: You like to leave XYZ program running 24/7, but XYZ program only starts when you log into the computer(XYZ can be whatever program you want). So when automatic updates hit and auto-restart your computer, the XYZ program doesn't start back up. You could not put a password on your user account, so the computer automatically logs onto your user account when it reboots, but that is insecure, and if you have nosy roommates/children/super intelligent monkeys, if there is no password they might get on your computer and find your huge collection of por...legally obtained songs...
    I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... Shifty_Eyes_Emoticon_by_Canaan1.gif

Solution: Set Windows to automatically log into a password protected user account, and then instantly lock the computer.*Rockout :rockout: Here's how:

• I'm going to assume you already have your user account password protected. If not, setup a password for your user account now...I'll wait...ok, moving on.
    • In the Run dialog type "control userpasswords2" without quotes. Then press OK.

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin1.png
    • In the User Accounts window uncheck the box for "Users must enter a password to use this computer." Press OK.

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin2.png
    • In the Automatically Log On window enter your username and password. Press OK.

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin3.png
    • Open Notepad and type "rundll32.exe user32.dll, LockWorkstation" without quotes.

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin4.png
    • Save the text document as lock.bat. Make sure you change Save as type: from *.txt to *.*!

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin5.png
    • Drag lock.bat into your Startup folder.

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... autologin6.png
    That is it. Now when the computer is rebooted it will automatically log in to your account, load any programs you want started, and lock the computer so a password is still required to use it.*Toast :toast:

A few notes:
    • If you change the password for your user account, it will break the auto login. You will have to go back into control userpasswords2 and re-enter your login information.
    • This should work with any recent version of Windows, I've tested it back to at least XP. You shouldn't be using anything older than that anyway.
    • I've tested this with Win7 and Vista Home Premium and up. It should work on Home Basic and Starter as well, and it should work on XP Home, but I haven't tested this personally. The lower versions of Windows might not have the Control Userpasswords2 ability.
    • This works with Server versions of Windows also.

newtekie1, Oct 17, 2021
  4. Arun B J Win User

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...

1. I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password... - Similar Threads - updated version login

2. I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password: How do I fix this I went to sleep last night and turned it off and woke up to that when I typed in the correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-computer-even-after-putting-in/a9f7c52a-5558-4a2d-a129-9520076aa89c
  3. I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant login to my computer even after putting in the right password: How do I fix this I went to sleep last night and turned it off and woke up to that when I typed in the correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-login-to-my-computer-even-after-putting-in/a9f7c52a-5558-4a2d-a129-9520076aa89c
  4. I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated Windows 11 to new version and after I login to my computer When i put my password...: I downloaded newest version of Windows 11, and then I have to restart my PC, after the restart I cant bypass black screen after puting password! I tryed to in regedit to put explorer.exe to Shell and I tryed to remove the last Windows Update but It said I cant delete it! Also...
  5. I cannot login to my laptop with my new password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I cannot login to my laptop with my new password: I need my old password to login to my laptop since my laptop cannot connect to the internet and I have changed my password so it still thinks the account is the old password. However, I don't know my old password so I cannot login....
  6. I use my computer infrequently and when i turn it on i do not want to put in a password to...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I use my computer infrequently and when i turn it on i do not want to put in a password to...: I to access https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-use-my-computer-infrequently-and-when-i-turn-it/b1d415ac-1141-42dc-add1-a5a9be82fd80
  7. Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 asking for password when I login but I never put a password: [IMG]So today, i got on my pc and when i opened it, my computer was asking for a password. I didnt set a password or anything and its asking for one. Also, my computers language is Chinese even though i set it as English. Yesterday, my pc didnt require a password and it was...
  8. I need to put new password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need to put new password: Im having issues loggin into my device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-put-new-password/4f945cbc-205b-4485-80bf-5c7e1ccbfcf0
  9. When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When I setup my pc after putting in my WiFi password it restarts.: it will load and say just a moment the it will reset the it will do it again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-setup-my-pc-after-putting-in-my-wifi/f724f965-ddc3-49a1-8a10-6842d7cf0aac
  10. I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I updated my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my...: Hi, I changed my ms account password and since then I cannot login with my new password into my laptop. Every time I want to login it says pc is offline. I can just login in offline mode. I tried 'verify' option in setting but it says there is no network to connect to...