Windows 10: I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect

Discus and support I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Last night I updated Windows 10 before turning off the computer and today it won't connect to my home wifi anymore. I already tried restarting the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BarbaraB1809, Aug 16, 2020.

1. I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect

Last night I updated Windows 10 before turning off the computer and today it won't connect to my home wifi anymore.

I already tried restarting the computer and even removing the network and adding it again.

The internet is working just fine in all my other devices.

How do I fix this, please?

:)

BarbaraB1809, Aug 16, 2020

2. Windows Lumia 930 won,t connect to the wifi.

l have windows nokia Lumia 930 and it won,t connect to wifi at home or at work

paulredick, Aug 16, 2020
  3. Wifi list won´t show

I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect c3038856-ce75-4c37-bf71-721eeceae79d?upload=true.png

Hi

my new aspire 5 all of a sudden stopped letting me open the wifi list, while i had the same provider it was allright but right now i have changed my provider and since i can´t see the available networks it doesn´t let me choose it.
    I´ve already tried to update drivers, restart internet settings, save the new wifi mannualy to see if the computer could connect. but nothing provided results.
    From what i can guess it looks like the problem is not in the connection, because i can connect in to my old wifi and also a ethernet cable but somethig is preventing the wifi list to appear.

rogerioPonte, Aug 16, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect [​IMG]

Thema:

I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect

1. I updated Windows and now the Wifi won't connect - Similar Threads - updated Wifi won't

2. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi: Was on my laptop and then windows crashed and said it was restarting, I didn’t write down what the error was in the bottom left. It then stayed at 0% for over an hour and so eventually I just forced a restart. Now when I turn it on it says no available connections and doesn’t...
  3. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi: Was on my laptop and then windows crashed and said it was restarting, I didn’t write down what the error was in the bottom left. It then stayed at 0% for over an hour and so eventually I just forced a restart. Now when I turn it on it says no available connections and doesn’t...
  4. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. WiFi just won't connect

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi just won't connect: I am having a problem connecting to the WiFi.It either shows no wifi network or show my one.When I try to connect to my network, it refuses. It keeps saying Unable to connect to network. I wrote the password correctly. Sometimes there would not be any networks. It happened...
  6. Laptop Won't connect to wifi

Laptop Won't connect to wifi: Hello, when I attempt to connect to wifi on my laptop it says "can't connect to this network". I have already tried ipconfig which doesn't work when not connected, and I already have the most updated driver. However, I can connect to wifi if I uninstall the network driver and...
  7. Why won't Windows connect to WiFi?

Why won't Windows connect to WiFi?: I left Windows 15 years ago. It was when Mac was on the rise and had figured out how to make everything 'just work'. I was good at Windows then and nothing ever 'just worked'. So, I switched. As I learned more about Macs, I got turned onto Linux. I used Ubuntu for years and,...
  8. Wifi won't connect.

Wifi won't connect.: We recently got a new Arris Wifi SBG8300 Cable Modem and my laptop 2010 Toshiba Satellite won't connect to the internet anymore. When I try to login, it tells me "Can't connect to this network." I have confirmed that the password is correct, restarted the modem, reinstalled...
  9. Pc won't connect to wifi

Pc won't connect to wifi: My pc wont connect to wifi or show any wifi networks.sonetimes when i restart my computer it connect to the wifi for about an hour or two then says connected no internet when i disconnect from the wifi it dissappears and i cant reconnect to it o have tried troubleshooting and...
  10. windows won't connect to WiFi networks

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows won't connect to WiFi networks: I recently upgraded my windows 10 but I'm experiencing troubles connecting to the internet. What could be the possible mitigation measures. I'm freaking out. submitted by /u/matrix_h [link] [comments]...