Windows 10: I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

Discus and support I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop is stuck on the aptio setup screen with the keyboard unresponsive. I tried to hard reset it by unplugging the battery, holding down the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joseline Martinez1, Sep 22, 2022.

1. I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

My laptop is stuck on the aptio setup screen with the keyboard unresponsive. I tried to hard reset it by unplugging the battery, holding down the power button down for 30 seconds and without plugging the battery back in just connected the ac cable and the computer and keyboard are still unresponsive.

:)

Joseline Martinez1, Sep 22, 2022

2. Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.

I am also seeing the issue of

Windows 10 App Installation - Something happened on our end.
    These steps did not help my issue with the Windows Store. Are there any other suggestions?

JEff

JeffersonGreene, Sep 22, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 22, 2022
  4. cuzeiro Win User

I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

Windows Store: Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

@cliff-s, many thanks for your help. I have try above step, still no luck.
    I am able to install app that owned by me but for new apps still got Something happened at our end. Waiting a bit might help

I think am gonna reinstall my windows *Think

cuzeiro, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

1. I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help. - Similar Threads - updated ended happening

2. I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.: My laptop is stuck on the aptio setup screen with the keyboard unresponsive. I tried to hard reset it by unplugging the battery, holding down the power button down for 30 seconds and without plugging the battery back in just connected the ac cable and the computer and...
  3. I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated windows and this ended up happening. Please help.: My laptop is stuck on the aptio setup screen with the keyboard unresponsive. I tried to hard reset it by unplugging the battery, holding down the power button down for 30 seconds and without plugging the battery back in just connected the ac cable and the computer and...
  4. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end: I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive...
  5. Please help, i don't know what happened

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help, i don't know what happened: it suddenly become like this. the space is quite abnormal after i restart my PC [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-dont-know-what-happened/46af0fb7-226b-4562-b5e1-57ea17023f29
  6. This happened after the update, need help please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This happened after the update, need help please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/itsdinou [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2y11z/this_happened_after_the_update_need_help_please/
  7. I have no clue whats happening, please help

I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  8. What is happening Someone please help.

What is happening Someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Clabe_YT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5j2p1/what_is_happening_someone_please_help/
  9. I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I give up....Please help....BSOD at my wits end...: Where to begin? Well, I decided to upgrade my GPU's Drivers a few days ago, being as there was a new release. Then, I had the great idea of upgrading to Windows 10 right afterwards! (That was sarcasm, it was a bad idea. Now I can't pinpoint cause of crashes as easily.)...
  10. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Never ending boot up.... Please, please help: Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems. >Startup >Bios screen (Asus/Intel) >Monitor turns off >Monitor turns back on >Blue win10 logo and loading circle >Black screen for 5-10 secs >Install screen displaying 64%...