Windows 10: i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both

Discus and support i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both 4898 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 2bachobyul, Mar 23, 2015.

1. i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both

i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both

:)

2bachobyul, Mar 23, 2015
  2. jbor1979 Win User

Windows 10 Free Upgrade - Reverted back to Windows 7 - Now Says Windows Not Genuine

Thank you but none of your fixes fit my particular situation. I have both the product key that was associated with Windows Vista as it came on the computer and the product key for the Windows 7 Upgrade. Unfortunately the product key on the back of the
    computer doesnt work because its for vista and the product key for Windows 7 doesnt work because after reverting back to 7 it see's this as a clean installation and will not take an upgrade key code.

jbor1979, Mar 23, 2015
  3. Fairlure during second boot phase

Tried your suggestions still does not work. I have been told by others I have to purchase Windows 10 if I want a copy that will work.

windows 10 doesnt work, Mar 23, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

Did you uninstall then reinstall Java? Maybe that would help.

Ztruker, Mar 23, 2015
  5. jeffrys Win User
    jeffrys, Mar 24, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    That might help.. are you having the issues in a browser??

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. i upgraded 2 computers to windows 10 and java doesnt work on both - Similar Threads - upgraded computers java

2. Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy one upgrade and install it on both computers?: I want to use my laptop so I can connect to programs on my desktop. Both are using Windows 10 Home. I see that I need to use Remote Desktop. To do this I need to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. My question is, can I use the Product Key to upgrade both computers with Windows 10...
  3. Windows 10 doesnt work proper after i change computer name

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 doesnt work proper after i change computer name: My computer was in Local network so i needed to change the name of my computer.So i right click on My computer -> Advance System Settings -> On System Properties Tab Computer Name -> Where it sais "To rename this computer or change its domain or workgroup, click Change" i hit...
  4. Computer 1 and Computer 2 both Windows 10 can't see eachother on network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer 1 and Computer 2 both Windows 10 can't see eachother on network: I've tried litterally everything, SMB, Firewall, checking settings etc etc but I can't get it to work. Computer 2 can only see itself on the network and Computer 1 doesn't see it at all....
  5. 2 Windows 10 on volume 4 Both not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows 10 on volume 4 Both not working: After I chose reset the pc, cloud download, and keep files. This happens, after it restarted when finished downloading the windows it shows the loading of "Resetting this PC" and it got stuck at 68%, i did not notice that the charger is unplug so while it got stuck at 68% for...
  6. 2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working

2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working: After I chose reset the pc, cloud download, and keep files. This happens, after it restarted when finished downloading the windows it shows the loading of "Resetting this PC" and it got stuck at 68%, i did not notice that the charger is unplug so while it got stuck at 68% for...
  7. mywebcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mywebcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10: webcam doesnt work after upgrade to windows 10 i have followed all guidance in Microsoft support - none worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mywebcam-doesnt-work-after-upgrade-to-windows-10/ac1e5053-c2b7-46c5-b2c0-2c8ae0c422f7
  8. Some of keys doesnt work after upgrade windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some of keys doesnt work after upgrade windows 10: Hello, iam Allen.. so after upgrade windows 10, some of keys in my laptop Asus A455l W, R, T, U, O, P and ENTER not function and i do everything like clean the keyboard, install reinstall the keyboard device but still not working and i do keyboard troubleshooter too it said "...
  9. Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 v1903 option to restart the computer doesnt work: Hello, i recently bought new Windows 10 license for my old Asus N61vg.This was an clean installation from USB stick.All the drivers installed thru Windows update option.All the updates are downloaded and installed. Now there are no updates avlible. Issue: Doesnt work the...
  10. java doesnt work on windows ten

java doesnt work on windows ten: how do I fix java on win.10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java-doesnt-work-on-windows-ten/14beffa3-d326-4974-b972-8266c9dbe105