Windows 10: I upgraded but system continues to ask me to upgrade

Discus and support I upgraded but system continues to ask me to upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I did the upgrade to Windows 10, but the system is continuing to ask me to upgrade. Why won't it stop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GY Mike, Sep 2, 2020.

1. GY Mike Win User

I upgraded but system continues to ask me to upgrade

Yesterday I did the upgrade to Windows 10, but the system is continuing to ask me to upgrade. Why won't it stop?

:)

GY Mike, Sep 2, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Sep 2, 2020
  3. rahulyo Win User
    Upgrade or Not ???

If i upgrade my CPU now then for next 2-3 years no chance of upgrade CPU ,thr4 ask about quad core ...

Can u suggest any Quad core with the full cache ???

rahulyo, Sep 2, 2020
  4. AddRAM Win User

win 10 upgrade asking for product key

Just try it through Windows update, you shouldn`t have any issues.

Excellent question Navy, that`s probabaly why. If not then, as suggested, just use the Media Creation Tool and choose upgrade this PC in Step 3.

Windows 10 - Upgrade Installation - Windows 10 Forums

AddRAM, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. I upgraded but system continues to ask me to upgrade - Similar Threads - upgraded system continues

2. My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11: HelloI had a version of Windows 10 pro and just did a reinitialization of my hard drive i.e. A clean install. After the initialization and a clean install, Windows was asking me for an activation code. I was not able to find it. I was told that Windows 11 was free so I...
  3. My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My upgrade asks me for an activation in Windows 11: HelloI had a version of Windows 10 pro and just did a reinitialization of my hard drive i.e. A clean install. After the initialization and a clean install, Windows was asking me for an activation code. I was not able to find it. I was told that Windows 11 was free so I...
  4. stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11: how do i stop windows asking me to upgrade to windows 11 my accounting software wont work with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-asking-me-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/b0fe79e9-ffc9-4a76-b712-e40b2ee60524
  5. stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11

stop asking me to upgrade to windows 11: how do i stop windows asking me to upgrade to windows 11 my accounting software wont work with it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-asking-me-to-upgrade-to-windows-11/b0fe79e9-ffc9-4a76-b712-e40b2ee60524
  6. Not letting me upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...
  7. Not letting me upgrade

Not letting me upgrade: I am trying to upgrade to Win 11. Windows update said I did not qualify. I ran PC Health Check and it said I needed to enable TPM 2.0. I did this in my Bios and ran all available updates and rebooted. PC Health Check now says I am in full complaince and can update. When I go...
  8. System Upgrades

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Upgrades: How often is the software updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-upgrades/0deddb35-5c8d-40bf-af51-7734befb3e7f
  9. Windows 10 setup not working on the upgrade Asks for product key, with no option to continue

Windows 10 setup not working on the upgrade Asks for product key, with no option to continue: Hi Everyone, First time on the forum and read a few post without getting a solution. Upgraded to Windows10 from windows7 a few years ago Today I had to format my computer today due to corrupted BIOS. Formatted computer and reinstalled windows 7 Only disc I had with the...
  10. System Upgrade

System Upgrade: Hello,Planning to upgrade the system from 1809 version to 1903 version. Some time ago downloaded from microsoft the iso file "Win10_1903_V2_English_x64.iso", it is Build 356.I think to use same method as used to upgrade current system, as on one of the tutorials on this forum...