Windows 10: I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...

Discus and support I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I downgrade back to 8.1 SL. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Luis_M_L_downloadaccount, Dec 18, 2018.

1. I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...

I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I downgrade back to 8.1 SL. Can I reinstall Windows 10 with a clean install and still have an original license?

When I upgraded to W10 it was still for free in the period Microsoft offered it for free. Now I know that free period finished.

And I have another question:

If I download the Windows 10 Home/Pro iso and install it, does the edition turn to Single Language automatically? Is it normal? This question is because I upgraded from 8.1 Single Language.

Thanks.

:)

Luis_M_L_downloadaccount, Dec 18, 2018

2. Upgrading to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Pro Single language and Win 8 Pro Single language.

Hello Vishnu,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you to resolve this.

• Kindly let us know were you able to see any error code/ error message while upgrading to Windows 10.

I would like to inform that, Windows 8.1 single language will be upgraded to Windows 10 single language.

I suggest you to perform an Media creation toll and install Windows 10 on your computer and check.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

For further quires on Windows 10 I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft article:

Windows 10 FAQ

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 18, 2018
  4. I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...

Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I...

1. I upgraded for free from Windows 8.1 Single Language to Windows 10, after some issues I... - Similar Threads - upgraded free Single

2. can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free: can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-windows-8-to-windows-10-for-free/fcbe425a-6e79-41bb-9100-5b9d444f5534
  3. can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free: can I upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-windows-8-to-windows-10-for-free/fcbe425a-6e79-41bb-9100-5b9d444f5534
  4. I want to upgrade OS from windows 8 to windows 10 Pro free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to upgrade OS from windows 8 to windows 10 Pro free: I want to upgrade OS from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Pro free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-os-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/3f49ab4c-981a-429f-b375-43bd334dce0c
  5. I want to upgrade OS from windows 8 to windows 10 Pro free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to upgrade OS from windows 8 to windows 10 Pro free: I want to upgrade OS from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Pro free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-upgrade-os-from-windows-8-to-windows-10/3f49ab4c-981a-429f-b375-43bd334dce0c
  6. Upgrade of windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade of windows 10 single language: Hello! I have a question. At this moment my laptop has Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition installed. That's the problem for me, because i can't change system language to English. It's important for me, because when the file system appears in my native language some...
  7. WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi not working after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8. 1: After I upgrade my windows 8.1 to windows 10 my WiFi is not working. When I restart also it isn't working. Randomly after I shutdown and start my laptop, it's working. Hope a quick solution for this issue. Thank you....
  8. Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Memory issues after upgrading from windows 8.1 to Windows 10 single language: I am using Sony VAIO laptop with 4GB Internal + 8GB Added memory. After upgrading to Windows 10, around 30%(3.8 GB) of RAM memory gets filled even in idle condition without opening any programs or applications. I ran the Windows memory diagnostic, it shows no issues. But...
  9. windows 10 free upgradation from windows 8.1 single language home version transfer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 free upgradation from windows 8.1 single language home version transfer: I bought my Hp pavilion laptop in 2014 with Dos system and install windows 8.1 single language home version with key. In the period of free upgradation of windows 10, I did so and now I bought a desktop and want to install that setup in my new system. Can it be done and if so...
  10. can i upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free?

in Windows 10 Customization
    can i upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free?: can i upgrade windows 8 to windows 10 for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/can-i-upgrade-windows-8-to-windows-10-for-free/4a634a0a-4e9e-4db7-912b-c7b736d86f30