Windows 10: I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

Discus and support I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE. SCREEN BROKE ON MY LAPTOP SO I PLACED MY HARD DRIVE IN AN IDENTICAL LAPTOP. NOW WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED. ANY WAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoeVALVANO, May 28, 2019.

1. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE. SCREEN BROKE ON MY LAPTOP SO I PLACED MY HARD DRIVE IN AN IDENTICAL LAPTOP.

NOW WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED.

ANY WAY TO FIX THIS OR DO I HAVE DO BUY IT NOW?

:)

JoeVALVANO, May 28, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, May 28, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Upgrade to Windows 10 | Tutorials

- best read carefully...

and you will find

dalchina, May 28, 2019
  4. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, May 28, 2019
Thema:

I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

1. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE - Similar Threads - UPGRADED FREE

2. After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎06-‎2020 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Hi, above info is of my current windows os on my pc. I'm changing my motherboard and cpu soon. My current cpu does not support...
  3. After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...: Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎29-‎06-‎2020 OS build 19045.4291 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19056.1000.0 Hi, above info is of my current windows os on my pc. I'm changing my motherboard and cpu soon. My current cpu does not support...
  4. After major hardware change do i need to install windows 10 first then free upgrade to...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  6. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...: I'm buying a used HP laptop that has had all it's data including the original OS completely wiped via Blancco. The units original OS was Windows 8 Pro. I'm assuming the method to reinstall Windows is by using the Media Creation tool via USB. If I do this will the device...
  7. I'm buying an old laptop with Windows 8 Pro. Can I upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?: So I have a question. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail/FPP license that I bought recently for my new computer that I'm hopefully buying next year. I'm planning to install Windows 11 on my new computer. Now I'm wondering if I should activate this license on my current pc that's...
  9. How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?

How long will the upgrade from windows 10 to 11 be free and available?: So I have a question. I have a Windows 10 Pro retail/FPP license that I bought recently for my new computer that I'm hopefully buying next year. I'm planning to install Windows 11 on my new computer. Now I'm wondering if I should activate this license on my current pc that's...
  10. Asus laptop purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 for free. Hard Drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asus laptop purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 for free. Hard Drive...: Asus laptop purchased with Windows 7 and upgraded to Windows 10 for free. Hard Drive failure and need to load Windows 10 again. I do not have a product key. How do I obtain one? I need to download a fresh version of Windows 10. I will need to know where to get a copy and...