Windows 10: I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

Discus and support I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE. SCREEN BROKE ON MY LAPTOP SO I PLACED MY HARD DRIVE IN AN IDENTICAL LAPTOP. NOW WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED. ANY WAY... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JoeVALVANO, May 28, 2019.

1. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE. SCREEN BROKE ON MY LAPTOP SO I PLACED MY HARD DRIVE IN AN IDENTICAL LAPTOP.

NOW WINDOWS IS NOT ACTIVATED.

ANY WAY TO FIX THIS OR DO I HAVE DO BUY IT NOW?

:)

JoeVALVANO, May 28, 2019
  2. adoornik Win User

Win 7 and Win 10 on network

I have home network with separate modem, router, and WAP's. My Windows 7 computer does NOT list the Windows 10 computers on network computer list but the Windows 10 computers network list DO list the Windows 7 computer.

Turned off firewalls, gave permissions, shared drives. Nothing allows Win 7 computer to access the Win 10 computers.

Any suggestions for a fix?

adoornik, May 28, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Win 7 to Ultimate - upgrade still possible to Win10 ?

Upgrade to Windows 10 | Tutorials

- best read carefully...

and you will find

dalchina, May 28, 2019
  4. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

Win 7 and NVidia overclocking?

Just curious how you Win 7 users are overclocking your NVidia cards. Riva Tuner won't work. Any suggestions?

johnnyfiive, May 28, 2019
Thema:

I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE

1. I UPGRADED FROM WIN 7 FOR FREE - Similar Threads - UPGRADED FREE

2. When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?: When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?Please do not share link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-free-upgrade-for-windows-11-end/5ea4b298-c9bf-4f8b-92aa-b88cc48cedfa
  3. When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?: When will the free upgrade for windows 11 end?Please do not share link. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-will-the-free-upgrade-for-windows-11-end/5ea4b298-c9bf-4f8b-92aa-b88cc48cedfa
  4. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10: When Windows 10 was released I was given the opportunity to upgrade from my Windows 8 which I did !I now find I cannot get any updates and am consistently asked to provide my Activation Key or my Digital Licence Key, I don't have either of those.Where do I go from Here ?...
  5. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10: When Windows 10 was released I was given the opportunity to upgrade from my Windows 8 which I did !I now find I cannot get any updates and am consistently asked to provide my Activation Key or my Digital Licence Key, I don't have either of those.Where do I go from Here ?...
  6. Windows 8 upgraded to Free Windows 10

7. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  8. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue: I had Windows 7 on my computer and updated to Windows 10. When prompted to activate Windows, I used my Windows 7 product key and it didn’t work. What do I do?...
  9. Windows 10 free upgrade, product key issue

10. Microsoft Store is offering me a free upgrade to 10/11 Pro from a "purchase" I never made....

Microsoft Store is offering me a free upgrade to 10/11 Pro from a "purchase" I never made....: I think I know what's happening... Anyone curious or wanna take a crack at it?Hint: The MSA account used to login is mine, as is the Store account profile?Something isn't matching up though...Extra credit: 1. is it possible this is an old license from another device i used to...