Windows 10: I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network

Discus and support I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hanna Kirolous, Feb 28, 2024.

1. I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network

I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network

:)

Hanna Kirolous, Feb 28, 2024
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 28, 2024
  3. Windows 8 Haters Club. For anyone who hates Windows 8.

Description:
    • For anyone who hates Windows 8. A single post here is all that's needed to become a member.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Hate Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 28, 2024
  4. Arctucas Win User

I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network

NVIDIA Releases WHQL-Certified GeForce Drivers for Windows 8

I wonder why Vista and Windows 7, as well as Windows 8, are listed in the .inf if it is only for Windows 8?

Arctucas, Feb 28, 2024
Thema:

1. I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network - Similar Threads - upgraded drivers are

2. I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network: I upgraded from windows 8 to windows 8.1 . all drivers are missing especially network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-from-windows-8-to-windows-81-all/dd918925-218a-4b25-b9e6-0d731212ca24
  3. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.: I have an older Laptop that I use for travel. It was my wife's old laptop. It crashed ad I had reload then it became available. OEM disks after replacing the hard drive. Now it's running 8.1. I had previously upgraded it to Widows 10 when available. It I just bought a new...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.: I have an older Laptop that I use for travel. It was my wife's old laptop. It crashed ad I had reload then it became available. OEM disks after replacing the hard drive. Now it's running 8.1. I had previously upgraded it to Widows 10 when available. It I just bought a new...
  5. Upgrade to Windows 10 from 8.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Window 10 upgrade from 8

Window 10 upgrade from 8: Can I upgrade direct from 8 to 10 I have tried updating to 8.1 but it is continually failing attached is a copy of my specs on this laptop Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10-upgrade-from-8/b95452fa-dbf9-4d06-bcbe-60d52335c15a
  7. Windows 8 Upgrade

Windows 8 Upgrade: I have been trying to upgrade from windows 8 for awhile. I have done all the things it says to online by downloading the mediacreation and then running it. Nothing has worked. I have bought a windows 10 key also and put it into where it says to put a key in settings. I am not...
  8. upgrading to Windows 10 from 8

upgrading to Windows 10 from 8: Hello, So I finally upgraded my dads windows 8 laptop to windows 10 because he's a stubborn old man who wouldnt do it when it was free.. That windows 8 version had face recognition password that he used to log in and cant remember the password he used to create that log...
  9. Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p

in Windows 10 Customization
    Upgrade from Windows 8 to 10p: Dear all, I am wondering if i can upgrade from windows 8 to Windows 10 and keep all my software and files and folders with no change. Thx in advance....
  10. Upgrading from Windows "8" ?

Upgrading from Windows "8" ?: Can you get the free upgrade to Windows 10 from the original Windows 8? Or is it only 7 and 8.1? 26006