Windows 10: I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an...

Discus and support I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Now every time I boot up my pc, it blue screens on startup (stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED), then sends me to automatic repair, and I can’t get out.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CycloneS2002, Oct 29, 2019.

1. I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an...

Now every time I boot up my pc, it blue screens on startup (stop code CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED), then sends me to automatic repair, and I can’t get out. It won’t let me do system restore, and it won’t let me reset my PC. I have an ASUS ROG Zephyrus with RTX 2060 and Intel Core i7-9750H

submitted by /u/CycloneS2002
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CycloneS2002, Oct 29, 2019

2. Windows update bricked my bios ?? Thought to be impossible ?

Hi Matthew,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Are you able to sign in Windows?
    2. Once you sign in, does the display remains same as it is in the screen shot?
    We would suggest you to follow steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Unplug all external devices except for keyboard and mouse.
    2. Load BIOS settings to default.
    3. Then try to boot the computer.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft
    cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 29, 2019
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 29, 2019
  4. I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an...

Windows Start issue

Try this:

Right click on your start menu, and click on System:

I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an... [​IMG]

When the system window comes up, click on Advanced System Settings:

I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an... [​IMG]

There, click on Startup and Recovery:

Then in the top menu you will have a choice of OSs. Select the one you want to boot to defaultly and uncheck the box for "Time to display list of operating systems."

That should make it boot into Windows 10 without your intervention.

ArazelEternal, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an...

1. I upgraded my bios and Windows starts having issues, then bricks and sends me into an... - Similar Threads - upgraded bios starts

2. See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...: Here are the texts they sent meWorld Bank Switzerland,No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland. RE: PAYMENT OF $6.5 MILLIONI am instructed to keep you posted on the outcome of our emergency meeting with the World Bank president, David R....
  3. See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    See my address for a long time they have been sending me emails telling me that I have...: Here are the texts they sent meWorld Bank Switzerland,No 1 Postfach CH 4002 Basel Switzerland. RE: PAYMENT OF $6.5 MILLIONI am instructed to keep you posted on the outcome of our emergency meeting with the World Bank president, David R....
  4. Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.

in Windows 10 Support
    Have I bricked my Dell Optiplex? Can't access bios.: I was trying to clone a HDD using Acronis Disk Director. The app showed all drives ie the one to clone to, the usb flash drive and the main drive on the pc. It appeared to be going OK but said the pc needed to restart. Strange, I thought. When it restarted, it couldn't find...
  5. PC bricks after Bios Update

in Windows 10 Support
    PC bricks after Bios Update: I have an MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi board with a Ryzen 9 3900x Overclocked to 4.47ghz. Main display is on a Gigabyte 2080Ti and the other 2 are on a Radeon RX580. Windows 10 on an nvme m.2 Using MSI Dragon Center to download and install updates will reach 100% and reboot but...
  6. Brick of nothingness on start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brick of nothingness on start: So,I was gonna go to bed so i went to start to shut down and saw this brick of nothing where the ? is:[ATTACH],Plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brick-of-nothingness-on-start/83d333d8-7aa6-4252-86dd-89164d64d7d6
  7. I may have bricked my bios

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I may have bricked my bios: So I was changing some settings in the bios on my HP 6300 Pro Sff and after I saved and exited the screen just went black and beeped once but didn't go any farther so after a couple times I got to the bios pending box at the logo screen saying changes have been made that are...
  8. BIOS Update issue/windows not starting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS Update issue/windows not starting: I have never had this issue before. I updated my Crosshair VI Hero (non-wifi) board to the 7501 bios, and it bricked the machine. Told me that there was no operating system installed. Then after eight attempts at rebooting, Windows would crash at the start screen. Now after a...
  9. Windows update bricked my bios ?? Thought to be impossible ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update bricked my bios ?? Thought to be impossible ?: Windows forced update after 35 day disable activated (This week) MSI - Z87-G43 * Intel i5 4670K Gigabyte 1050Ti * SGT baracudda Windows Pre Bricked - Ver 1709 I had my pc running in the background updating my steam library , While that was going on i was cleaning my...
  10. Having issues with BIOS & GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having issues with BIOS & GPU: Motherboard Maximus Viii Formula Everytime i enter the UEFI BIOS and set my primary display as PCIE and save and exit when i go back into the bios the saved settings on primary display revert back to auto Asus M8F - YouTube 73569