Windows 10: I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further.

Discus and support I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep checking updates and it says it's up to date. In my previous PC I was running 1903. Any help would be appreciated. submitted by /u/MrXam... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrXam, Feb 19, 2021.

1. /u/MrXam Win User

I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further.

I keep checking updates and it says it's up to date. In my previous PC I was running 1903. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/MrXam
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrXam, Feb 19, 2021

2. windows 10 home x64 won´t recognize my second xeon

I have a dual xeon computer (xeon e5620). I upgraded this week to Windows 10 home and now my pc won´t recognize my second processor. Any help? Thanks in advance.

Vitor RF Rodrigues, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Windows 10 ver 1607 will not upgrade to 1703

Hi,

We would like to ask you some questions in order to assist you properly:

• How are you performing the upgrade from Windows 10 Version 1607 to 1703?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to address the issue?
    While waiting for your reply, we suggest that perform the following and check if it resolves your concern:

• Perform a clean boot using this
      link
      . This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program, update, or when you run a program in Windows 10.
    • Download and run the
      Windows Update troubleshooter
      for your version of Windows.
    • Once you've performed the suggested steps, perform the upgrade again and check the results.

Please post the results for us to assist you further.

Rolando Vil, Feb 20, 2021
  4. tops Win User

I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

1. I upgraded my processor and MoBo but windows is stuck on 1703 and won't update further. - Similar Threads - upgraded processor MoBo

2. Upgrade mobo and cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade mobo and cpu: Hello im upgrading my motherboardand cpu,and my question is what i need to archivemaybe my windows?Also were I can find my windows key?Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-mobo-and-cpu/62c21727-4492-4af4-87a4-eab84b67dd49
  3. Windows 10 won't update from ver 1703

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 won't update from ver 1703: So I've been stuck with this windows version since june or july 2021. Windows update tool shows that my system is outdated and at risk but almost always shows "check for updates" below. Occasionally it shows that it downloaded updates ant wants me to install them, so I let it...
  4. Windows 10 won't update from ver 1703

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 won't update from ver 1703: So I've been stuck with this windows version since june or july 2021. Windows update tool shows that my system is outdated and at risk but almost always shows "check for updates" below. Occasionally it shows that it downloaded updates ant wants me to install them, so I let it...
  5. i had tpm and secure boot on then upgraded my mobo and processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i had tpm and secure boot on then upgraded my mobo and processor: so i bought a i9 10900k and asus z490 mobo i had tpm 2.0 and secure boot on now my hard drives are not seen in boot manager or detected i cannot boot into windows do i need to plug in the old mobo and processor and disable tmp and secure boot to access my windows files...
  6. I recently upgraded my processor and and mobo in my desktop. I get this error when I try...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently upgraded my processor and and mobo in my desktop. I get this error when I try...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheTrumpetDude1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ku7fry/i_recently_upgraded_my_processor_and_and_mobo_in/
  7. System instability with new processor / mobo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System instability with new processor / mobo: Hi all. I've recently upgraded my system from a Core i5 to the new Ryzen 5600X. Amazing performance but sadly the systems been very unstable. I'm running Windows 10 version 2004. I've gotten both SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL BSODs. As well as random...
  8. Windows stuck on 1703

Windows stuck on 1703: I recently bought a new pc and installed windows 10 on it which was from 1703 my graphic card drivers will not work on this version of the update and every time i go to windows update and click check for updates it says your system is up to date....
  9. Windows 10 1703 upgrade won't run

Windows 10 1703 upgrade won't run: This is an ASUS CM6870, i7 CPU, 16GB ram, wireless option, UEFI BIOS about 4 yrs old and came with W7 installed. I clean installed 1703, but after install it does not boot but instead locks up with a bluish screen (not BSOD) and non-movable mouse pointer. So I clean...
  10. Stuck on version 1703

Stuck on version 1703: Hello! I am new here and thank you for any support. Well, my Windows 10 is stucked on version 1703 build 15063.138 and as an Insider I've receiving the updates but it always fail. Right now it tried to install Windows 10 Insider Preview 16179.1000 (rs_prerelease) but...