Windows 10: i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...

Discus and support i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Screenshot Below... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PaulKStaines, Nov 19, 2021.

1. i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...

Screenshot Below

:)

PaulKStaines, Nov 19, 2021
  2. Garyw Win User

Poodlefake hardware to Run W11 on MBR only computer

I just installed a new W11 Pro on my System 1 (listed in My Computers) which has an i5-7600 CPU. It installed with no warnings.

i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant... [​IMG]

Whynot W11 recognizes the incorrect CPU but W11 doesn't seem to mind. I couldn't find any warnings anywhere that the VM is non -compliant. I had this running for a couple of hours before I realized that the VM wasn't part of the insider program. I added it to the insider program and still no warnings.

I have W11 VM that boots on a mbr setup and that one displays a warning that the system is not compatable:

i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant... [​IMG]

Garyw, Nov 19, 2021
  3. KevinBorg Win User
    My w10 pc is finally ready & approved for w11 upgrade - thank you

Hey guys,
    Just dropped back in to say thanks again, here's the new screen shot showing my W10 -21H1
    PC is finally W11 Approved and ready to go after downloading and applying Shawn's
    W10 Core Isolation Memory Integrity registry fixes.
    It only took seconds to apply and it worked flawlessly. It also fixed the drivers that were stopping me from getting the Core Isolation to work in the first place.
    Secure Boot and TPM are now all turned on and ready for W11 Upgrade.
    Here are my PC and Windows Settings Pages showing everything all turned On
    and Approved and ready for W11 Upgrade.
    Thank you all so much, yr awesome and you have saved me so much time and frustration
    as I was getting nowhere online until I found the W10 and W11 Forum.

WINDOW 10 UPDATE PAGE IN SETTINGS
    Showing my PC is now Approved and Ready for W11 Upgrade

WINDOW 10 SECURITY PAGE
    Showing Core Isolation is now turned On and ready for W11 Upgrade

WINDOW 10 DEVICE SECURITY PAGE

Showing all 3 Security Features required by Microsoft ready for W11 Upgrade
    1- Core Isolation Turned On
    2- TPM Trusted Platform Module Turned On
    3- Secure Boot Turned On

I hope I have inserted these pics correctly, and all the best with yr own PCs
    Thanks again
    Cheers Kev

KevinBorg, Nov 19, 2021
  4. Garyw Win User

i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...

Poodlefake hardware to Run W11 on MBR only computer

The answer is yes. Settings for each Windows VM has check boxes to enable TPM and Secure Boot. I think the VM must be created as a generation 2, but not positive about that. I ran Both Pro and Home W11 Vm's with TPM and Secure Boot enabled for several weeks on a host system booting MBR.

Garyw, Nov 19, 2021
Thema:

i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...

1. i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant... - Similar Threads - upgraded W11 Home

2. W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 home to pro upgrade is not possible in Japan?: I have W11 home PC, and would like to upgrade it to pro. I followed the MS guide and reached the MS store. But I cannot change the country to Japan. Country selection column is glayed out and US seems to be the only option....
  3. Install W11 Enterprise on a W11 Pro personal computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install W11 Enterprise on a W11 Pro personal computer: Hello:I have a personal laptop with W11 Pro on it. I want to install W11 Enterprise on it for better security and safety. What are some of the problems I can run into by doing this?...
  4. Install W11 Enterprise on a W11 Pro personal computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Install W11 Enterprise on a W11 Pro personal computer: Hello:I have a personal laptop with W11 Pro on it. I want to install W11 Enterprise on it for better security and safety. What are some of the problems I can run into by doing this?...
  5. I cannot upgrade to W11 !

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cannot upgrade to W11 !: Hello,My PC is `Eligible` to install W11 - Secure boot & TMP2 all set.Windows update keeps wanting to update to W11, every couple of restarts/reboots.... It failes every time - getting an unknown way through - then `undoing changes` and ultimatley reboots to W10.`Sometimes` I...
  6. Upgrade to W11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to W11: W Update says my PC is not compatible with W11 but doesn't say why. Is there a way of finding out. My TPM seems to be the right version. Could it be that my C drive, which is a solid state drive is nearly full. The D Drive has 700 Gb free....
  7. Upgrade to W11

Upgrade to W11: W Update says my PC is not compatible with W11 but doesn't say why. Is there a way of finding out. My TPM seems to be the right version. Could it be that my C drive, which is a solid state drive is nearly full. The D Drive has 700 Gb free....
  8. i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...

i upgraded my W11 Home to W11 Pro, but my system now says I have W11 Enterprise but cant...: Screenshot Below https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-upgraded-my-w11-home-to-w11-pro-but-my-system/12585717-4625-4475-8787-a3cbbc1c7ab7
  9. Upgrade to W11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade to W11.: Microsoft Healthcheck says my i7 6700 HQ is not supported for W11, but according to the list of compatible processors it is. Why the discrepancy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-w11/319106aa-510d-4429-891c-af0338142c7f
  10. Upgrade to W11.

Upgrade to W11.: Microsoft Healthcheck says my i7 6700 HQ is not supported for W11, but according to the list of compatible processors it is. Why the discrepancy? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-w11/319106aa-510d-4429-891c-af0338142c7f