Windows 10: I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM...

Discus and support I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I have a peculiar issue where after upgrading to Windows 11, it can no longer detect TPM 2.0, and thus doesn't offer feature updates like 23H2,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tanekDK, May 11, 2024.

1. tanekDK Win User

I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM...

Hello,I have a peculiar issue where after upgrading to Windows 11, it can no longer detect TPM 2.0, and thus doesn't offer feature updates like 23H2, but regular quality cumulative updates install just fine.Windows 11 Pro, build 22621, and here's my update history. Clearly TPM has been detected just fine before I upgraded into Windows 11 just over a month ago. to be continued below screenshotdates are in international format, DD MM YYYYPC Health Check also says it can't find TPM, and ditto with the upgrade assistant download and with the latest ISO installation media. All claim I have no T

:)

tanekDK, May 11, 2024

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, May 11, 2024
  3. Caring1 Win User
    Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, May 11, 2024
  4. JonGrimes Win User

I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM...

Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, May 11, 2024
Thema:

1. I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM... - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro installation

2. I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I upgraded my Windows 10 Pro installation to Windows 11 Pro, and now it can't detect TPM...: Hello,I have a peculiar issue where after upgrading to Windows 11, it can no longer detect TPM 2.0, and thus doesn't offer feature updates like 23H2, but regular quality cumulative updates install just fine.Windows 11 Pro, build 22621, and here's my update history. Clearly...
  3. Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro.: If I buy a Windows 10 Pro retail online license, could I upgrade it to Windows 11 Pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-windows-10-pro-to-windows-11-pro/dd735f29-051d-4b35-b857-8419bf12e1f0
  4. I can't upgrade my windows 11 home to pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't upgrade my windows 11 home to pro.: When I try to upgrade to windows 11 pro the progression bar jumps to 9% then 100% and it fails. I tried restarting my laptop but that didn't do anything. After that I tried to use a generic windows 11 pro key but the same, also tried to do it without internet. It gives me the...
  5. I can't upgrade my windows 11 home to pro.

I can't upgrade my windows 11 home to pro.: When I try to upgrade to windows 11 pro the progression bar jumps to 9% then 100% and it fails. I tried restarting my laptop but that didn't do anything. After that I tried to use a generic windows 11 pro key but the same, also tried to do it without internet. It gives me the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: Currently have Windows 10 Pro. Wish to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. "Check for Updates" does not provide the prompt to upgrade. Ran PC Health Check, and the system meets all requirements. Please, what should I do next? Thank you....
  7. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro: I can see that under settings, Update & Security, Windows Update that "This PC can run Windows 11" green check mark et. al.Selecting Check for updates doesn't show give me any option to upgrade to Window 11 Pro. What gives. I've been on OS build 19044.1415 for some time...
  8. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro

Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro: I can see that under settings, Update & Security, Windows Update that "This PC can run Windows 11" green check mark et. al.Selecting Check for updates doesn't show give me any option to upgrade to Window 11 Pro. What gives. I've been on OS build 19044.1415 for some time...
  9. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...
  10. Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro

Window 10 Pro Upgrade to Windows 11 Pro: I used the manual upgrade option to upgrade my LG Gram from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the computer came with a free upgrade to Windows 11 Home and I purchased the upgraded on the Microsoft Store for the Pro version as it had requirements I needed. Everything installed...