Windows 10: I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please...

Discus and support I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My official office apps have been disabled or deleted while upgrading my window 10. please let me know how the same can be reinstalled. can you please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PKL 72, May 8, 2019.

1. PKL 72 Win User

I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please...

My official office apps have been disabled or deleted while upgrading my window 10. please let me know how the same can be reinstalled.

can you please let me know a service center in Chennai who can help me with the same

:)

PKL 72, May 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
  3. Naresh_K Win User
    Office disables Windows animations

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

This can happen when Windows tries to choose performance over display/graphic effects. I would request you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Disable hardware acceleration in Office

1. Start any Office program.
    1. On the File tab, click Options.
    2. In the Options dialog box, click Advanced.
    3. In the list of available options, click to select the Disable hardware graphics acceleration check box.

Method 2: Update the graphic drivers: Please follow the steps mentioned in the article:

Update drivers in Windows 10
    to update the graphic drivers.

Hope this helps.

Naresh_K, May 8, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I UPGRADED MY WINDWS 10 AND MY OFFICIAL OFFICE APPS HAVE BEEN DISABLED OR DELETED. Please... - Similar Threads - UPGRADED WINDWS OFFICIAL

2. printer no printing in windws 10 apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    printer no printing in windws 10 apps: whenever I try to print in Word or mail tan error comes up and says "your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e this has anly happened in the last 2 days, troubleshooter cannont find a problem I an using windows 10 and the printer is an...
  3. Office 2007 on Windws 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office 2007 on Windws 10 ?: I’m finally going buy a new computer with Windows 10, from Windows 7 Pro. I currently have Office 2007, and use Excel, Word & Outlook quite a bit. It seems to have gotten conflicting information as to whether Office 2007 would install on Windows 10. Is Office 2007compatible...
  4. WINDWS 10, mmc.exe, services.msc "This app has been blocked for your protection"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WINDWS 10, mmc.exe, services.msc "This app has been blocked for your protection": Turned out to be Cryptsvc was disabled [cryptographic services]; rebooting the computer allowed the system to check certs; processhacker allowed me to restart the service and fix the problem, "net start cryptsvc" did not work for me. You can test this out by disabling...
  5. Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted

Windows automatic update has deleted/removed all my apps and all my mails have been deleted: Hello, I got a pop-up to run a window10 update, and I did ! ….but the update has deleted more than 60 apps which I had on my PC (I just got the list of them on my desktop !) At the moment the main issue is with my mails. I lost all my mails (under window live mails) and my...
  6. All my existing files and folders have been deleted by W10 1903 upgrade(?)

All my existing files and folders have been deleted by W10 1903 upgrade(?): I am in the UK. Two days ago my HP laptop automatically updated its drivers and a few hours later the Windows 10 1903 tried to install. y laptop showed over a period of 6 hours several sequences of downloads and installs eventually freezing at 8% install. Last night the...
  7. windws 10 education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windws 10 education?: I want to install and use windows 10 education onto a PC that I am building. I will be using it for schoolwork. The problem is that my school doesn't offer Windows 10. So what can I do? I can't afford to buy regular windows 10. Does anyone have experiences with sites like...
  8. How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10?: How can I restore my icons that have been deleted in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-restore-my-icons-that-have-been-deleted/cf0a3e86-bd35-42cf-94a4-bbc947491e07
  9. If i upgrade my windows 10 from the official microsoft link will i lose my files?

If i upgrade my windows 10 from the official microsoft link will i lose my files?: https://www.microsoft.com/el-gr/software-download/windows10 Will this keep my files if i choose not to create an ISO but just choose upgrade this pc to windows 10. Sorry for bad english...
  10. Have Officially lost my mind! Please help w/ crashes!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Have Officially lost my mind! Please help w/ crashes!: Ok, i take a lot of pride and meticulous care with my pc. I have had little to no problems over the years (almost time for an upgrade.. almost) until I recently upgraded to win10 creators. Now its never ending! I play a lot of wow and constantly get Exception 132 errors...