Windows 10: I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10.

Discus and support I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Idid an upgrade from 10 to 11 and nothing but problems, clean isntall of win 11 from the options and deleted all files and should have clean 11... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BC31525, Jan 20, 2022.

1. BC31525 Win User

I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10.

Idid an upgrade from 10 to 11 and nothing but problems, clean isntall of win 11 from the options and deleted all files and should have clean 11 installed. Problems. Did a clean install of 10. Problems. I found that during the upgrade from 10 to 11 the first time auto-update my chipset drivers had been deleted. I havent done a proper clean install of 10 or my inf drivers but just ran setup after os install and it was like magic. Check your .inf/chipset drivers yall. Solved evry issue i had. Dont know why Windows upgrade deleted them but it did. Will be doing a clean win 11 install with my

:)

BC31525, Jan 20, 2022
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Jan 20, 2022
  3. jebcpa Win User
    WIN 10 background color forms buttons

I just upgraded ?!? to Windows 10. Now my Excel form buttons which were (WIN 7 Pro) clearly defined with a tan background are the same color as my worksheet with a little shadow. I can't find a way to modify the background color of the button. I opened
    another Excel file from a WIN 7 Pro computer and WIN 10 washed out the color also, so this is a WIN 10 issue. Any suggestions?

jebcpa, Jan 20, 2022
  4. Ṣmeed Win User
Thema:

I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10.

1. I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10. - Similar Threads - upgraded form

2. I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I upgraded to WIN 11 form 10.: Idid an upgrade from 10 to 11 and nothing but problems, clean isntall of win 11 from the options and deleted all files and should have clean 11 installed. Problems. Did a clean install of 10. Problems. I found that during the upgrade from 10 to 11 the first time auto-update...
  3. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  4. Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade form windows 10 pro to what I thought was windows 11 pro: I had windows 10 pro and I downloaded windows 11. Now my computer is not working and it does not allow me to use my old password to log in to the system and does not accept the bit locker code to allow me to change anything...
  5. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  6. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10: Hello therei have problem upgrade to win11 the PC Health check says "This PC meets Windows 11 requirements but when i open "windows update" there says my PC dosen't currently the system requements for Windows 11! anyone who know how to fix it...
  7. Problem to upgrade to win11 form win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Upgrade form 8.1 to 10.

Upgrade form 8.1 to 10.: I upgraded from 81. to 10 and lost my software that I Installed. I also lost data on onedrive that I wanted to take over to another one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-form-81-to-10/f341430e-27fb-4300-be60-370454d67c01
  9. Windows 10 install Failed - error message and upgrading form Windows 7 on desktop

Windows 10 install Failed - error message and upgrading form Windows 7 on desktop: I finally decided to update my Windows 7 - I'm trying to install Windows 10 on desktop then got error message at the end of the install - 0x800707E7-0x3000D The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during MIGRATE-DATA operation. UG. I am not computer...
  10. Problem upgrading to Pro form Home

Problem upgrading to Pro form Home: I upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 a long time ago and now I can't upgrade to Pro with a new Product key someone gave me. I know for sure, it hasn't been used before. I tried using that default Pro key 3V66T and that didn't work either. Is there something I can do? Like...