Windows 10: I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...

Discus and support I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; no msg showing about the freeze just stuck during download no msg or problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SUJITDATTA, Sep 15, 2019.

1. I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...

no msg showing about the freeze

just stuck

during download no msg or problem

:)

SUJITDATTA, Sep 15, 2019
  2. eidairaman1, Sep 15, 2019
  3. Win 10 Pro Free Activation with Dual Boot Win 7 Pro

I have Win 7 Pro installed

I have installed Win10 Pro from ISO to separate partition

Dual boot is working fine

If I use my Win 7 Pro Activation Key to activate Win 10 Pro I have the following questions:

Will Win10 Activate for free?

Wil Win 7 continue to be usable?

Douglas DTAE, Sep 15, 2019
  4. LeeBerge Win User

I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...

Upgrading Win 7 Pro to Win 10

Hi Once Again

I just finished performing the steps you suggested I do in your last email to upgrade from Win 7 Pro to Win 10. I eliminated all of the temporary files and then performed a check disk on my hard drive; no errors or bad sectors were found. After doing those
    steps, Win10 failed to install again so then I went back and performed all of your suggest procedures from the past several emails all at once....disconnecting all of my external devices, doing the system file check, and then deleting all of the temporary
    files following by the check disk routine. Once again the Win10 download failed to install.

This is what happened when I tried the upgrade: I began the download from the Microsoft flag download icon in my bottom toolbar rather than using the Media Creation tool program applet that had tried several times before to upgrade windows.. The download
    preceded normally and then the computer went into the installation process. The preparing for upgrade splash panel came up and then the desktop showed configuring update for Windows 10 appeared. The upgrade got to 87% complete once again and then my computer
    went into the reboot mode. The computer rebooted back into Win 7. The Windows update panel appeared with a panel that said "upgrade to Win10....start installing the newest versions of windows". I did not get a Win 10 failed to install as I did when using the
    Media Creation tool.

As I said, the reboot took me right back into my normal Windows 7 screen which worked normally.

That's all the information I have this time around.

Lee

LeeBerge, Sep 15, 2019
Thema:

I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen...

1. I upgraded to win10 pro from win 7 pro by downloading from microsoft. now the boot screen... - Similar Threads - upgraded win10 pro

2. Upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from microsoft store: what happens when we are upgrading win 10 home to win10 pro from the Microsoft store, does all the data are lost from the OS driver, which includes software, or It may be available as same even when upgradation....
  3. Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: I've been using windows 7 for 5 years now and I got a message from Microsoft saying windows 7 pc's are not in support anymore and I need to get a new pc. Of course I don't have the money for it so please tell me how to upgrade windows 7 pc to windows 10...
  4. I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro.: I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro. Now EaseUS PartitionMaster Pro V7.01 brings up an alarm User Account Control and the app will not run....
  5. Upgrade Surface Pro 7 to Win10 Pro from VLSC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Surface Pro 7 to Win10 Pro from VLSC: Hello, We purchased 15 licenses of the Win10 Pro upgrade from TechSoup. In the Volume License Service Center they show up as a Win7 key and I cannot use it to upgrade my Surface Pro 7 from Win10 Home -> Win10 Pro. We are a nonprofit and were hoping to use the donated...
  6. Slower performance after Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 7 Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slower performance after Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 7 Pro: I recently upgraded from Win 7 Pro 32-bit version to Win 10 Pro 32-bit version. My laptop feels a bit slower now than it did before. I suspect it's because Win 10 needs more RAM than Win 7 did. I have 8GB DDR3 RAM but since I'm running a 32-bit version of the OS, it only...
  7. Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 pro key from win 7 upgrade licence: Hi Guys I just replace mobo and cpu. I need to reactivate I purchased win10 pro upgrade from win7 back in 2017, I still have the Order and is its in my purchase history but I can not find the key anywhere to reactivate. Logged in with my account but still wont...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 7

Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Win 7: I custom build my own machine. Current machine is a Window 7 Pro with an OEM version. Plan to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro shortly. ------------ Questions ------------ 1) My understanding is I can install the Full Retail version and this will keep me from having to...
  9. Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro

Going from Win 7 pro to Win 10 pro: Using FREE to paid 3d parties, what is your suggestions to be able to reinstall my current programs running with Win 7 pro, to win 10 pro Some programs, such as iTunes, I find tricky to re-set-up if upgraded, or moved--This, for sure is not an Apple question, but I have...
  10. Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?

Is it possible to upgrade to Pro from Win 7 Pro after W10 upgrade?: Hi, So try to stick with me here. A couple years back I had issues with the Windows 7 update system and spent literally 8 hours on the phone with Microsoft technicians trying to figure out what is causing it, and how they can try to repair it remotely etc. For a booby...