Windows 10: I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.

Discus and support I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had Microsoft office 07 and since upgrading to Windows 10 I can't use or open any files or programs from my Microsoft office. How do I fix this? It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JodyD1, Dec 31, 2018.

1. JodyD1 Win User

I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.

I had Microsoft office 07 and since upgrading to Windows 10 I can't use or open any files or programs from my Microsoft office.

How do I fix this? It really isn't fair that I don't have control or access of my own computer and programs I've bought for it.

:)

JodyD1, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years. XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Dec 31, 2018
  4. I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

I agree with this. No one is stopping me from using my purchased 2007 Office. Works just great for my needs 11 years later.

I can understand why MS would want to shed many versions of window support for office that doesn't play well with Win 10 coding. I'm all for moving forward to create a better user experience. Might finally upgrade and keep Office 2019 for 10 years until 2029 to make it worth it again. *Big Grin I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years. :D

Power Slave, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years.

1. I upgraded to Windows 10 and lost my all my microsoft office apps that I've had for years. - Similar Threads - upgraded lost microsoft

2. I've had Windows 10 preinstalled on my PC for 5 years with no issues and it's suddenly...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've had Windows 10 preinstalled on my PC for 5 years with no issues and it's suddenly...: I have tried system restore on multiple saves, draining the power from my PC with restarting, start-up repair but says it has failed as well as tried uninstalling updates. I don't know if someone has taken my key, a virus or if it's my actual PC that's the problem but I can't...
  3. I've had Windows 10 preinstalled on my PC for 5 years with no issues and it's suddenly...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I've had Windows 10 preinstalled on my PC for 5 years with no issues and it's suddenly...: I have tried system restore on multiple saves, draining the power from my PC with restarting, start-up repair but says it has failed as well as tried uninstalling updates. I don't know if someone has taken my key, a virus or if it's my actual PC that's the problem but I can't...
  4. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  5. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...: Files have disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-had-my-microsoft-account-for-a-year-as-i-got/e7a551b2-1b90-46d2-aab2-cdf80324932b
  6. I've had My Microsoft account for a year as I got it for my birthday last year and I signed...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks: Watchlist had all of my stocks in there yesterday. Today when logging in, they are all missing as if deleted, or reset. Now it is asking me to add stocks. How do I get back what I had in there prior to the Microsoft change? Thanks!...
  8. I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks

I had all Windows 10 Stock Watchlist Lost all of my stocks: Watchlist had all of my stocks in there yesterday. Today when logging in, they are all missing as if deleted, or reset. Now it is asking me to add stocks. How do I get back what I had in there prior to the Microsoft change? Thanks!...
  9. I've lost 99 % of all my photos

I've lost 99 % of all my photos: help.. I've lost 99 % of all my photos..wen I opened windows photo app this morning a few pics left but most are just empty boxes with a cloud icon ..cant find a a way to recover them .. any ideas plz..also I have the old picasa 3 installed and all my pics have gone from...
  10. After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After Upgrade to Windows 10, I lost my Microsoft Office: How do I get my windows 7 back? When I upgraded I lost all my Office Package (i.e. word, excel, powerpoint, etc.). [Original Title: Windows 10 vs. 7]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i reset my laptop and lost microsoft office

2. i lost all my microsoft office apps

3. i had microsoft home on my laptop before factory reset

4. i upgraded from 10s to 10pro and lost my office apps