Windows 10: I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

Discus and support I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a key and proceeded to upgrade but I just ended up with enterprise, what do I do? I can't seem to find any support anything submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/thatfakeyeezyhustle, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

I bought a key and proceeded to upgrade but I just ended up with enterprise, what do I do? I can't seem to find any support anything

submitted by /u/thatfakeyeezyhustle
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/thatfakeyeezyhustle, Jul 24, 2020

2. Windows 10 Pro Upgrade Installed Unactivated Windows 10 Enterprise

I did, what was supposed to, upgrade from 10 Home to 10 Pro in the Settings/Store apps. However, it installed an unactivated 10 Enterprise instead!

TaylorWoolston, Jul 27, 2020
  3. I upgraded from Windows 10 home to pro, but I ended up in enterprise

I bought a laptop without an OS, I was running unactivated home but decided to buy pro, after inserting the key I ended up in enterprise which is activated, when I use the default key to go back to pro, and put the key back in, I end up with enterprise
    again, what can I do?

FedericoGómez2, Jul 27, 2020
  4. PB1976 Win User

I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

Windows 10 Enterprise, instead of PRO

Hi Stefano,

That is the way I created my USB device. The thing is that there was no mention of an Enterprise version in the menu, only Home / Pro and Education. So weird I ended up with Enterprise instead.

PB1976, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,...

1. I upgraded to windows 10 pro from unactivated home, but instead ended up with enterprise,... - Similar Threads - upgraded pro unactivated

2. upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading from windows 10 home unactivated to windows 10 pro: i have used my PC with an unactivated copy of Windows 10 home and now i wanted to activate it and switch to windows 10 Pro. i have bought a fresh key for windows 10 Pro and have tried to use it to upgrade/activate my version. since i cant activate my unactivated windows 10...
  3. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro got Enterprise instead: I went through the Microsoft store to upgrade my Windows 10 Home systems to Pro but I've had two of them upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise and are asking for activation. I never selected Enterprise wasn't an option how do I get the Windows 10 Pro key that I ordered installed?...
  4. I upgraded from Windows 10 home to pro, but I ended up in enterprise

I upgraded from Windows 10 home to pro, but I ended up in enterprise: I bought a laptop without an OS, I was running unactivated home but decided to buy pro, after inserting the key I ended up in enterprise which is activated, when I use the default key to go back to pro, and put the key back in, I end up with enterprise again, what can I do?...
  5. Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrades to Windows 10 Enterprise instead of to Pro: I ran into an odd thing today. Have been upgrading Windows 10 Home computers to Windows 10 Pro. I made use of the upgrade option provided in the Microsoft Store paying the C$ 130. Two of the computers showed Windows 10 Enterprise after the upgrade was done. The problem is...
  6. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi/6d21d6d7-1500-4458-b69f-3ee07b1f66c0
  7. Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro

Upgrade from unactivated windows 10 home to windows ten pro: Hi I currently have windows 10 home that is not yet activated, however I now realise I would need windows 10 pro and I need a licence. How do I go about this do I just enter a windows 10 pro product key? Many thanks :)...
  8. Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.

Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not activated instead.: Hi, I recently bought the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store for my laptop with Windows 10 Home installed. After the payment is finished, I got a notification to restart my laptop. When it is booted on, I checked the Settings > Activation page and instead of...
  9. upgraded PC to from activated Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro, ended up with enterprise,...

upgraded PC to from activated Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro, ended up with enterprise,...: What a mess. I purchased an upgrade from Win 10 Home to pro ($99 USD), installed that. Now my system is showing as Windows 10 enterprise and is not activated. I have the a product key sticker on the box and I entered that but windows comes back with "the product key didn't...
  10. Upgrading to pro from an unactivated Windows home OS

Upgrading to pro from an unactivated Windows home OS: As the title implies I am currently trying to upgrade my Window Home to Window Pro, but it won't allow me to upgrade since it is an unactivated version of home or at least that's what I think the problem is. Is there something I am missing?...