Windows 10: I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

Discus and support I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to but since it was there in 10 I did.

:)

2. Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro from a 7 pro upgrade. The original computer was vista business. When I upgrade to windows 10 the product key gives me an invalid product key. I type in the windows 7 pro key (upgrade version) and it will not accept
    it. Revert to windows 7 pro and everything is fine. Fix corrupt files from restoring windows 7, upgrade to 10 pro and no activation. Can you upgrade from windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro, or do you leave it at windows pro 7?

Stephen Smalley, Jul 22, 2015
  3. I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro when it was free. But when my HDD failed, the shop put Win 7 Pro back on.

Hi! Team work is a good thing. Thank you for your reply. If we work together and leave our EGO's at the door step. We will Get-Er Done!

garybear89, Jul 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Nope.. you can stay in. I did.

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff. All of my programs work so far!*Wink

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro

2. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 10 Home: We have Windows 10 Pro Corporate Volume License recently and would like to upgrade some current Windows 10 Home users to Windows 10 Pro. We tried to enter the Windows 10 VL product key to upgrade but it fails to work. Please kindly suggest a convenient way for us to...
  3. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from MicroSoft Store, now Windows wants to activate Windows 10...: Hello, I bought a new HP computer with Windows 10. I wanted 10 Pro, so I did the upgrade for $99 through Microsoft Store. When computer rebooted, Windows is telling me to activate, and on the activate screen Windows is trying to activate Windows 10 Enterprise??? I have no...
  4. Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro

Unable to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I am trying to upgrade a Razor laptop from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. We purchased a copy of Windows 10 Pro that came with the DVD and a license key. Each time we try to enter the key in the activation window we get a: [ATTACH] I have reinstalled Windows...
  5. windows 10 pro upgrade

windows 10 pro upgrade: I purchased a desktop with an oem windows 10 home edition pre installed by cyberpowerpc. Can the upgrade be transfered to a newly built pc with no operating system installed? As in downgrade the oem desktop back to home and use the upgrade as a fresh install on the new build....
  6. Upgrade to Win10 pro

Upgrade to Win10 pro: My PC originally had Win7 premium installed and I have the original product key. It has had several auto upgrades and is now running Win19 Home and has a different key. How can I use the original key to get Win10 pro without extra charge?...
  7. Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade

Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro free upgrade: Hi, Is it still possible to free upgrade from Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 Pro. Our customer has bought M365 E3 license which has Windows enterprise free upgradation license. For this to happen, the base OS should be Windows 10 Pro activated. Currently some machines are in...
  8. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated: I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001. Trouble shooter can't fix, please help. Michael...
  9. Windows 10 Not Activated After Home to Pro Upgrade

Windows 10 Not Activated After Home to Pro Upgrade: Hello -- I recently upgraded my three-month old Razer Blade laptop from Windows 10 Home to Pro using the Windows Store. I then restarted, enabled Bitlocker on my C: drive, then added a PIN to my that drive after enabling "Require PIN" in Group Policy Editor. A day after...
  10. Can I upgrade OEM win 10 home to Pro and then transfer to a new build PC?

Can I upgrade OEM win 10 home to Pro and then transfer to a new build PC?: Hi, I bought a laptop 5 years ago which came with win 8.1 OEM installed. I did the free upgrade to win 10 home when this came available. I have built my own PC with new components, but I'm aware that I can't transfer the win 10 home license as it is OEM and linked to the...