Windows 10: I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

Discus and support I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to but since it was there in 10 I did.

:)

2. Stephen Smalley Win User

Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro from a 7 pro upgrade. The original computer was vista business. When I upgrade to windows 10 the product key gives me an invalid product key. I type in the windows 7 pro key (upgrade version) and it will not accept
    it. Revert to windows 7 pro and everything is fine. Fix corrupt files from restoring windows 7, upgrade to 10 pro and no activation. Can you upgrade from windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro, or do you leave it at windows pro 7?

Stephen Smalley, Jul 22, 2015
  3. garybear89 Win User
    I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro when it was free. But when my HDD failed, the shop put Win 7 Pro back on.

Hi! Team work is a good thing. Thank you for your reply. If we work together and leave our EGO's at the door step. We will Get-Er Done!

garybear89, Jul 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Nope.. you can stay in. I did.

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff. All of my programs work so far!*Wink

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro

2. Need to anytime upgrade - windows 10 pro default key not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need to anytime upgrade - windows 10 pro default key not working: I have a genuine windows 10 pro for OEM sleeve with product key sticker and a windows 10 DVD but that won't seem to let me "anytime upgrade". I thought I would be able to use the default key to upgrade and then change keys after. However, when I try to enter the default...
  3. Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade

Surface pro 2 wont respond black screen after windows 10 upgrade: I bought a surface pro2 on ebay and it worked ok the screen had a green tint to it but it was fine. I took it somewhere to upgrade it to windows 10 and now it wont turn on at all. the keyboard lights up when i press the power button and you can hear it and feel it warm up and...
  4. Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade key good for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade key good for Windows 10: I just bought a brand new Dell Ryzen 2700X desktop computer that came with Windows 10 Home. It came with version 1709 from the factory. I tried several different product keys I have for Windows 10 Pro to do the upgrade to Pro and all of them I had were rejected. I have a...
  5. unable to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

unable to upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: Not able to upgrade to windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows/322921a1-7492-4708-8d63-f0e90fb7a914
  6. Problems with upgrading to Windows 10 Pro

Problems with upgrading to Windows 10 Pro: TL;DR The activation key I received doesn't work. Error code 0xc004f050 Context is as follows. I switched out my motherboard a while ago, which required me to get a new product key. I had previously been using Windows 10 Home, but I figured I'd upgrade to Windows 10 Pro...
  7. Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro

Upgrading from Win 10 Home -> Pro: I purchased a machine with Windows 10 Home pre-installed. I purchased a Win 10 Pro OEM licence from Directdeals.com as I had done successfully before, now when I try and enter the new product key I get an error message: "The product key you entered didn't work. …...
  8. Want to upgrade a new laptop from Win 10 Home to Pro. Home version not yet activated.

Want to upgrade a new laptop from Win 10 Home to Pro. Home version not yet activated.: New Laptop arriving today - was only available at short notice with Windows 10 Home. I only use Windows Pro versions. Without spending an arm and a leg on a complete Pro package what is the best way forward. I will not be activating the Home version but will obviously need a...
  9. How to upgrade to Pro?

How to upgrade to Pro?: I am running Windows 10 64 bit versions and want to use Avid Media Composer. But the system says I need to have Enterprise or Pro version. Can I upgrade for free? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-upgrade-to-pro/03b2ba38-bec1-42de-b74e-f499bee0d3bc
  10. windows 10 upgrade to pro

windows 10 upgrade to pro: i can't upgrade to the store Windows 10 home to windows 10 pro i buy pro license but when i click to install the store send "something is wrong" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-upgrade-to-pro/84ea50ce-9fd7-4473-b991-2d145f405a37