Windows 10: I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

Discus and support I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to but since it was there in 10 I did.

:)

2. Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro from a 7 pro upgrade. The original computer was vista business. When I upgrade to windows 10 the product key gives me an invalid product key. I type in the windows 7 pro key (upgrade version) and it will not accept
    it. Revert to windows 7 pro and everything is fine. Fix corrupt files from restoring windows 7, upgrade to 10 pro and no activation. Can you upgrade from windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro, or do you leave it at windows pro 7?

Stephen Smalley, Jul 22, 2015
  3. I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro when it was free. But when my HDD failed, the shop put Win 7 Pro back on.

Hi! Team work is a good thing. Thank you for your reply. If we work together and leave our EGO's at the door step. We will Get-Er Done!

garybear89, Jul 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Nope.. you can stay in. I did.

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff. All of my programs work so far!*Wink

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro

2. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...
  3. windows 10 home edition upgrade to windows 10 pro

windows 10 home edition upgrade to windows 10 pro: is this free from Microsoft to upgrade to windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-edition-upgrade-to-windows-10-pro/c9893eb5-b3aa-4a0b-af96-0ee27f5f795f
  4. Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro: I am setting up to upgrade my Windows 10 Home to the Pro version and understand how to purchase my upgrade from the Microsoft Store.. Due to my limit of internet download to 20 GB I have my internet connection set to - metered ON. Will this affect my upgrade and activation of...
  5. Windows BSOD after upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD after upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2019: The BSOD starts to appear frequently after I upgraded my Premiere Pro CC from 2018 to 2019. The stopcode is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. No file name was given after the stopcode. I can use Windows again after crashing and restarting. The minidumps are athere. I am...
  6. Windows BSOD after upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows BSOD after upgrading to Premiere Pro CC 2019: The BSOD starts to appear frequently after I updated my Premiere Pro from CC 2018 to CC 2019. The stopcode is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. No file name was shown after the stopcode. I can use Windows again after crashing and restarting. I did not update any drivers...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Pro After a Hardware Upgrade!

Activating Windows 10 Pro After a Hardware Upgrade!: I followed all the steps to linking my Windows 10 Pro to my Microsoft account so that I could upgrade my hardware, reinstall Windows 10 Pro, and activate it, but it's not working. I'm signed into my Microsoft account. I tried the activation troubleshooter, selecing that I...
  8. Home to Pro upgrade

Home to Pro upgrade: I paid for an upgrade on one of my devices from Windows 10 home to Pro but it failed. This was over a year ago. I have done a clean install of Windows and want to try the upgrade again. I can't find out where the original purchased upgrade is registered. If I try and...
  9. Change system language after upgrade from W10 home to pro

Change system language after upgrade from W10 home to pro: Hi, I bought a brand new thinkpad for a lot of money in Shanghai. It did not occur to me that it would not be possible to change the language of the system from Chinese to English - not even from a clean install. For two days I've been trying to fiddle my way through a...
  10. Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro

Win 10 Upgrade Home to Pro: I have an ASUS laptop which came with Win 10 Home. It has been activated and working fine for more than a year. I need the remote Desktop, so I went to the MS Store and paid my $99 for an upgrade to Pro. Now Win won't activate, saying I don't have a valid license. Also it...