Windows 10: I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

Discus and support I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to but since it was there in 10 I did.

:)

2. Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro from a 7 pro upgrade. The original computer was vista business. When I upgrade to windows 10 the product key gives me an invalid product key. I type in the windows 7 pro key (upgrade version) and it will not accept
    it. Revert to windows 7 pro and everything is fine. Fix corrupt files from restoring windows 7, upgrade to 10 pro and no activation. Can you upgrade from windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro, or do you leave it at windows pro 7?

Stephen Smalley, Jul 22, 2015
  3. I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro when it was free. But when my HDD failed, the shop put Win 7 Pro back on.

Hi! Team work is a good thing. Thank you for your reply. If we work together and leave our EGO's at the door step. We will Get-Er Done!

garybear89, Jul 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Nope.. you can stay in. I did.

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff. All of my programs work so far!*Wink

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro

2. Had Win10 Home, brought upgrade to Pro, some how got Enterprise and now it won't activate.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Had Win10 Home, brought upgrade to Pro, some how got Enterprise and now it won't activate.: Hello, I've just installed my upgrade (Home->Pro) and now windows activation (in the settings app) reports that I don't have a valid license for Win10 Enterprise. Not having a license for enterprise makes sense, but what I can't figure out is how it got there in the first...
  3. How to Transfer Windows Store bought "digital Windows 10 Pro upgrade license" to a new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Transfer Windows Store bought "digital Windows 10 Pro upgrade license" to a new laptop: Hi guys. I have this Acer Predator 15 which came with Windows 10 Home. and I upgraded to Windows 10 Pro through the Windows Store 2yrs ago. Is it possible to transfer that digital Pro upgrade license to my new laptop (which again came with Home version preinstalled)?...
  4. Price to Upgrade from Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro

Price to Upgrade from Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro: Hi Everyone Can anyone please advise what the cost is in AUS$ to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Also is there a different price to go from Window 7 Home to Windows 10 Pro? Can you buy group licenses or are these upgrades only sold as individual upgrade...
  5. upgrade WINDOWS 10 pro

upgrade WINDOWS 10 pro: My main version is win 10 home single language 64 bit, but when I upgrade to any version or do the format for the whole machine, they do not give any choice to choose the version I want to install and install the win 10 home single language 64 bit automatically and also be...
  6. Problems after upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 17763.503

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems after upgrade to Windows 10 Pro 17763.503: Hi I'm running Windows 10 Pro, version 17763.503. I'm converting an old Classic asp site to a .Net C# Razor site. Consequently, I need access to the old asp site to review functionality before recoding it. I have built the Classic asp site on my development laptop and all...
  7. Upgrade from Home to Pro - Installation Stops At Certain Point In Process & Will Not Complete

Upgrade from Home to Pro - Installation Stops At Certain Point In Process & Will Not Complete: During the upgrade process, after the laptop has rebooted a couple of times, it comes to a screen looking for the following: country/region preferred language keyboard layout time zone I answered all of these and went on to the next screen, wherein I choose Use...
  8. Windows 10 pro upgrade

Windows 10 pro upgrade: Hi I just recently built a computer because my previous laptop is on its last leg. It had A windows 10 Pro license that was connected to my account. I currently need to activate windows but I accidentally installed windows 10 home instead of pro. I don't have a product key...
  9. Inquiry about upgrading OS from win10 home to pro

Inquiry about upgrading OS from win10 home to pro: Am I going to lose my files and programs in my laptop when I upgrade from Windows 10 Home Single Language to windows10 Pro? How do I backup my files and programs? And how do I do the upgrading of my OS from win10 home to pro?...
  10. Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro error 0x0

Windows 10 Home Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro error 0x0: I have a PC that I upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home. I have been running it in Windows 10 Home for a few weeks. Today I tried to Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro bt changing the product key and after restart it says it cannot complete the upgrade and to see the...