Windows 10: I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

Discus and support I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Gary, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Gary Win User

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro

No problems only question is do I have to drop out of the Insiders Program? I made a 500MB un-allocated space before Win 7 , didn't know if I had to but since it was there in 10 I did.

:)

2. Windows 10

I have upgraded to windows 10 pro from a 7 pro upgrade. The original computer was vista business. When I upgrade to windows 10 the product key gives me an invalid product key. I type in the windows 7 pro key (upgrade version) and it will not accept
    it. Revert to windows 7 pro and everything is fine. Fix corrupt files from restoring windows 7, upgrade to 10 pro and no activation. Can you upgrade from windows 7 pro upgrade to windows 10 pro, or do you leave it at windows pro 7?

Stephen Smalley, Jul 22, 2015
  3. I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro when it was free. But when my HDD failed, the shop put Win 7 Pro back on.

Hi! Team work is a good thing. Thank you for your reply. If we work together and leave our EGO's at the door step. We will Get-Er Done!

garybear89, Jul 22, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Nope.. you can stay in. I did.

I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Jul 22, 2015
  5. Gary Win User
    Thanks Jeff. All of my programs work so far!*Wink

Gary, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. I upgraded Windows 7 To 10 Pro - Similar Threads - upgraded Pro

2. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  3. Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 11 Pro: I have Windows 7 loaded on a PC and want to install a new Windows 11 Pro Upgrade. What I've researched guides me to open Settings. I don't have that on my PC. It's an older PC so any ideas of how to upload the new Windows 11?...
  4. Upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrading Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations: Hello! Is it possible to upgrade Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 Pro for Workstations? I can;t find it in ms store for some reasons : how can I upgrade it?...
  5. Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 now requesting activation

Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 now requesting activation: Hi All, I recently ie about a week ago upgraded my PC from windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10, where I used a windows software tool to conduct the upgrade. At no point did the tool request any activation or even require that I input my product code. The update went great, no...
  6. Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 now requesting activation

Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 now requesting activation: Hi All, I recently ie about a week ago upgraded my PC from windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10, where I used a windows software tool to conduct the upgrade. At no point did the tool request any activation or even require that I input my product code. The update went great, no...
  7. Windows 8.1 Pro upgrade to Windows 10 now requesting activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows-10/fce0a97b-b940-49c2-af78-9236b3fb3f74
  9. can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro

can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro: can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upgrade-from-windows-10-home-to-windows-10/fce0a97b-b940-49c2-af78-9236b3fb3f74
  10. can i upgrade from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro