Windows 10: I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone

Discus and support I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone checked in the old windows file it is empty any idea if i can find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by christos christodoulou xw, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone

I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone checked in the old windows file it is empty any idea if i can find them or are they gonepermanently.

:)

christos christodoulou xw, Feb 19, 2020

2. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  4. I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone

1. I upgradedfrom windows 7 to windows 10 33 days ago now my stick notes have gone - Similar Threads - upgradedfrom days ago

2. Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………: 1. Laptop about 2ish years old…came with Windows 10. 2. I cannot find my invoice with Serial #3. I installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago and here is the problem…..—Laptop showed updates are to be installed so I said Yes—it has been stating ‘Updates are underway, please keep...
  3. Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago now………: 1. Laptop about 2ish years old…came with Windows 10. 2. I cannot find my invoice with Serial #3. I installed Windows 11 about 45 days ago and here is the problem…..—Laptop showed updates are to be installed so I said Yes—it has been stating ‘Updates are underway, please keep...
  4. undo stick notes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    undo stick notes: There have to be an undo option, for the Android app.It's too easy to delete a note when you start typing.Because for some reason. It selects the whole note, instead of just putting the curser where I want to start typing.Now months of my notes are gone.The first thing I did...
  5. Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tried to make windows 10 look like windows 7 a long time ago, now all of my windows have a...: I'm not sure where to even begin as far as figuring out what I did, but somehow every single window is slightly transparent, just enough to make it look like there's screen burn-in. However, I'm just seeing the window behind the currently open one. It's such a minor issue,...
  6. Sticky Notes Not Sticking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Not Sticking: I updated my computer today, and now my sticky notes open all as separate windows, and I have to view them one at a time. How to I get them to all pull up at the same time and stick to my desktop as normal again?...
  7. Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now

in Windows 10 Customization
    Updated Windows 10 Few Days Ago and Computer BARELY Works Now: If anyone has any help, it'd be greatly appreciated. After installing the new Windows 10 a few days ago, our computer takes FOREVER to upload anything, especially pictures and many times it just stops working. Complete disaster. I see others have had the same trouble,...
  8. Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stick Notes Master Windows 10 1903: How do I restore the Master Sticky Notes (not sure what the real name is of this special instance) [ATTACH] which I accidentally deleted with ALT/F4. I do not have File History turned on required to recover Sticky Notes instances. After Windows 10 1903 update, Sticky Notes...
  9. I updated Windows 10 a few days ago, and now suddenly lag issues in everything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I updated Windows 10 a few days ago, and now suddenly lag issues in everything.: I'm working off a laptop and have never had any of these issues until a few days ago when Windows announced it was automatically updating Windows 10 and upgrading. Fine. I let the laptop do its thing. But now: 1.) When I type, there's a pause every few seconds and the words...
  10. I have gone back to Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    I have gone back to Windows 7: From my reading of posts in this and other computer forums, I understand that many are operating with Windows 10 without difficulty. Congratulations! Your computer setups must be superior to mine. I hope that sometime in the near future, Microsoft is able to correct the bugs...