Windows 10: I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the...

Discus and support I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the second duel layer I have tried this a few times on a 50 GB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kjl1956, Jan 28, 2021.

1. kjl1956 Win User

I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the...

I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the second duel layer

I have tried this a few times on a 50 GB dual-layer blue-ray disk, I have also fully formatted the disk 3 times.

There are two drives on the system hp bd rom bc-5550h SATA and hl-dt-st bd-re bp60nb1o USB 2.0 uses 2 USB connectors the latter supports M-disk up to 100GB so there should be no issues burning a 50GB dual-layer disk.

I do not have the issue on 2 other win10 pc's with

LG WH16NS40K 16X Blu-ray BDXL M-DISC
    only on the g7 laptop

:)

kjl1956, Jan 28, 2021

2. Burning Files To cdr

I tried to drag a .txt file to the burn list, as suggested above, but it will not drop in. I get a message "+add to burn list" but I cannot get it to drop into the burn list. Is there another step I am missing?

CathleenBaker, Jan 28, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 28, 2021
  4. RejZoR Win User

I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the...

free cd burning program?

My personal favorites are Ashampoo Burning Studio Free and BurnAware. These two are free, powerful and easy to use with very simple interface. Though Ashampoo refused to work on my Win7 SP1 system so i switched to BurnAware.

RejZoR, Jan 28, 2021
Thema:

1. I use a program burnaware premium but win10 burning takes over the drive and corrupts the... - Similar Threads - program burnaware premium

2. My taking over a used laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  3. My taking over a used laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My taking over a used laptop: My rother passed away. He had a relatively new laptop. I have no interest in accessing ms data or MS Account. when you turn on the computer it prompts for a pin. I do not have it. Is there any way to rebot te computer and have it ask to connect to anothe MS Account?...
  4. Hard drive takes over SSD as boot drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard drive takes over SSD as boot drive: Hello, I have already made a post about this, but now I have found out a little bit more about why it could be happening. When I connect my HDD, the SSD vanishes as if it weren't connected and the hard drive takes over as the boot drive, this has been happening for 4-5 days...
  5. Hard drive takes over SSD as boot drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard drive takes over SSD as boot drive: Hello, I have already made a post about this, but now I have found out a little bit more about why it could be happening. When I connect my HDD, the SSD vanishes as if it weren't connected and the hard drive takes over as the boot drive, this has been happening for 4-5 days...
  6. Hard drive takes over SSD as boot drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Refund for Premium program

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refund for Premium program: I have paid for premium I had it for 3 days now the dreaded ads are back. where can I get a refund. ***Original Title: premium users*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-for-premium-program/93cc5cf9-2084-4fc1-87be-b67a7ab040dd
  8. Win10 corrupts USB drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 corrupts USB drive: So I have a computer to which I am transferring data via thumb drive, And up till last week everything was working fine. But now it randomly throws and an I/O device error and says that the drive is unreadable. If I elect it and try again or restart the computer (since that...
  9. Edge Takes Over Default Programs for PDF and Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Takes Over Default Programs for PDF and Browser: Working in Windows 10, every few days Edge takes over as the default application for PDF (which we have set to Adobe). At the same time, it becomes the default browser (changing from Chrome). We have repeatedly gone to Settings > Apps > Default Apps > Choose default apps...
  10. Win10 forced upgrade taking over 24 hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 forced upgrade taking over 24 hours: Hi all. MS apparently decided to upgrade my wife's comp from Win7 to 10 sometime in the early morning hours yesterday. Been on the black upgrading screen ever since - the upgrade is going along, but it's only at 25% (copying files is at 84%) and it's been about 24 hours now....