Windows 10: I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at...

Discus and support I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The box is where I cant click.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FreddyGamingYT, May 26, 2020.

1. I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at...

I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at... ae66aff5-abfa-44b1-a6fb-30a9d9a43c1a?upload=true.png The box is where I cant click.

:)

FreddyGamingYT, May 26, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Intel expands Kaby Lake family as Iris Plus replaces Iris Pro

Read more: Intel expands Kaby Lake family as Iris Plus replaces Iris Pro | ZDNet

See also: Get Ready for the Best New PCs for the New Year with New 7th Generation Intel Core Processors | Intel Newsroom

Brink, May 26, 2020
  3. manojrao Win User
    when intel® Iris™, Iris™ Pro, and HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit update will be released by microsoft, intel assure that will be done by microsoft??

Intel® HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows* 10 32-bit (N-Series)

(Which file should I download?) Available Downloads

htt://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Detailed Description

An Intel Graphics Beta driver for Windows*10 can be found in Windows Update. Please run Windows Update from within Windows or visit Microsoft’s
    Windows Update Web site.

Windows Update is included in the Windows Control Panel. To check for updates within Windows, Click the
    Start button, click All Programs, and then click
    Windows Update.

This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

manojrao, May 26, 2020
  4. RAJU.MSC Win User

I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at...

INTEL RELEASED GRAPHICS DRIVER V 24.20.100.6286 FOR WINDOWS 10 64 BIT

Intel has released the latest graphics driver v24.20.100.6286 on 29-08-2018 , only for windows 10 64 bit.

now i am sharing direct downloading links

for end user consumer .exe version file

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27988/a08/win64_24.20.100.6286.exe

for IT professional .zip version file

https://downloadmirror.intel.com/27988/a08/win64_24.20.100.6286.zip

The following intel processors with graphics is supported

8th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 655 and Intel® UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630, P630.

7th Generation Intel® Core processors, related Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon processors, with Intel® Iris® Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.

6th Generation Intel® Core processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Pentium® processors, with Intel® Iris® Graphics 540, Intel® Iris® Graphics 550, Intel® Iris® Pro Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.

Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530

Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 500, 505 and Intel® UHD Graphics 600, 605

Pentium®/Celeron® Intel UHD 600, 605

CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE:

 Intel® Graphics Driver

 Intel® Display Audio Driver (10.25.00.10)

 Intel® Media SDK Runtime

 Intel® OpenCL* Driver

 Intel® Graphics Control Panel

 Vulkan* Runtime Installer (1.1.77.0)

Thanks for reading, if anyuse finds this useful means, reply to me and give a helpful vote

RAJU.MSC, May 26, 2020
Thema:

I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at...

1. I use an Intel Core i7 iris plus graphics laptop.I can't click a portion of my screen at... - Similar Threads - Intel Core iris

2. Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Core i7-7920HQ Processor: I am running a Dell Precision 7720 with an Intel i7-7920HQ @3.10GHz. Running the PC Health for Windows upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 says everything is fine to upgrade except the processor however, when looking at Microsoft Windows support processors for upgrade...
  3. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  4. I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't click on the bottom right portion of the screen.: This problem first showed up about monday last week, and it seems to be sensing when i click, it just doesn't, well, click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-click-on-the-bottom-right-portion-of-the/58689551-b698-4f02-a607-10d4e98ec35b
  5. Cpu I7 intel core 6500u

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cpu I7 intel core 6500u: i ran the program to see if my lenovo is eligible to upgrade but the verification program says its not because of my above mentioned cpu. I checked the list of eligible cpu's and mine is listed as good. Please explain if you can to me what i am missing...
  6. Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops

in Windows 10 News
    Intel launched Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics for thin-and-light laptops: [media] What’s New: Today, Intel launched Intel® Iris® Xe MAX graphics, designed for thin-and-light laptops and now available from partners. Intel Iris Xe MAX graphics is based on the same Xe-LP microarchitecture used for Intel Iris Xe graphics in 11th Gen...
  7. Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't Click in Top Right Portion of Screen: Aside from the very top right of the screen typically where the exit button is on web pages, I am unable to right or left click. Things in web browsers such as the minimize window button are unavailable to click on. This happens in every program, whether it is a game, web...
  8. HP Spectre x360, 13-aw0204TU late 2019, Screen Flicker on Intel Iris Plus Graphics.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Spectre x360, 13-aw0204TU late 2019, Screen Flicker on Intel Iris Plus Graphics.: I recently bought the HP Spectre x360, from the second day onward the screen used to flicker, then went blank, while audio plays in the background song or video, and then went black, all of this while the touch functionality still works and the laptop still takes inputs from...
  9. Surface Laptop 3 - Iris R Plus Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Laptop 3 - Iris R Plus Graphics Card: My comptuer's screen brightness suddenly stopped working and I can't change the brightness anymore. I tried to change the display adapter to the microsoft basic display but then the brightness bar on the display settings was completely gone. Is this a driver problem?...
  10. Intel expands Kaby Lake family as Iris Plus replaces Iris Pro

in Windows 10 News
    Intel expands Kaby Lake family as Iris Plus replaces Iris Pro: For Intel's seventh-generation Core processors, the on-board graphics system formerly known as Iris Pro is now called Iris Plus. [img] The 14-nanometre Kaby Lake family of chips has expanded to 42, with Intel announcing 40 new chips based on its seventh-generation...