Windows 10: I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions

Discus and support I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Since the last update, my Logitech MX 25 mouse has been acting crazy. Some days it causes my screen to jump up and down so fast and erratically that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dlsmith1, Jun 18, 2021.

1. dlsmith1 Win User

I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions

Since the last update, my Logitech MX 25 mouse has been acting crazy. Some days it causes my screen to jump up and down so fast and erratically that I barely read any page, but particularly Windows Settings. For instance, if I am in Settings ->System ->Display and try to choose advanced options to test a different refresh rate, I am unable to do so because the page is jumping so fast. Sometimes I'll "chase" a link, and might get lucky and hit on the rigth button. When I entered Windows support just now, I could not choose any filters ,. The drop-down

:)

dlsmith1, Jun 18, 2021

2. Windows can't detect a new bluetooth device, a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse

I am trying to install a Logitech MX Master 2s mouse. The mouse is on but Windows cannot detect the new device, the screen shows it is searching, but remains blank. Also Bluetooth is confirmed on.

CharlesWurst, Jun 18, 2021
  3. lpatrick Win User
    lpatrick, Jun 18, 2021
  4. roshanrbb Win User

I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions

Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909

Hi,
    I had recently changed my wireless network card in my laptop from Intel AC 3160 to Intel 7260 but my laptop did not support that 7260 card so i put back my original network card. Both wifi and Bluetooth were working fine before. After i put the card back, wifi is working fine but Bluetooth is having problem with my specific device MX master mouse.

Bluetooth works fine with my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth headset but whenever i connect my mouse, it connects and then it shows driver error.

I thought it might be the mouse, so i connected the mouse to my second laptop and it successfully connects to my second laptop and even my phone perfectly.

So the issue is quite strange. The mouse connects fine to other device but has error with my laptop. The laptop connects fine with other bluetooth device but gets driver error with the mouse.
    I checked device manager and there is Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID device. Tried updating that device but it shows best driver is already installed.

I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth driver from dell as well as from Intel but the issue still persists.
    I have tried installing logitech options and logitech setpoint but that didn't help. Issue still persists.
    No option to rollback driver either, its greyed out. I guess i must have uninstalled the previous version of driver.
    I don't have the unifying receiver so without bluetooth, cannot use it on this laptop.
    I have made sure the mouse is on right channel
    I have tried removing and re adding the mouse. it reconnects but shows the same driver error

I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions [​IMG]

I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions [​IMG]

- - - Updated - - -

oh well, just updated my device from windows 10 pro version 1909 to version 2004 and the mouse is working fine. oh what a joy.

roshanrbb, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

1. I use an MX Master 25 mouse causing screen to jumo around, I cannot even make selctions - Similar Threads - Master mouse causing

2. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off: I've been using the Logitech MX Master 2S perfectly fine for 3 months and this morning, it started acting up: works fine for a few minutes, then disconnects from my Lenovo Bluetooth and reconnects again. The Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes the Lenovo Bluetooth turn off...
  3. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off: I've been using the Logitech MX Master 2S perfectly fine for 3 months and this morning, it started acting up: works fine for a few minutes, then disconnects from my Lenovo Bluetooth and reconnects again. The Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes the Lenovo Bluetooth turn off...
  4. Logitech MX Master 2S mouse causes Windows 10 Bluetooth to keep turning off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  6. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  7. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  8. Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909

Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, I had recently changed my wireless network card in my laptop from Intel AC 3160 to Intel 7260 but my laptop did not support that 7260 card so i put back my original network card. Both wifi and Bluetooth were working fine before. After i put the card back, wifi is working...
  9. Logitech Mx Master causes Windows Explorer to crash

Logitech Mx Master causes Windows Explorer to crash: Hello, dear Microsoft community! I have trouble with my Mouse. Every time my mouse connects to Laptop any Laptop, tryied with the othe one too it crashes my windows Explorer. The problems seems to be solved somewoh with me using Ctrl alt del combination. In the task manager...
  10. MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MX Master 3 Connectivity Issue: Hi, I recently have purchased a MX Master 3 Wireless mouse but I am experiencing some Bluetooth issues. I managed to pair it and connect it to my laptop, however as soon as I turn off the mouse or restart my laptop the mouse will never connect unless I unpair and then pair...