Windows 10: I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work.

Discus and support I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Dell Vostro Laptop headphones do not work.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JanMostert2, Apr 3, 2020.

1. I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work.

My Dell Vostro Laptop headphones do not work.

:)

JanMostert2, Apr 3, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Dell Delivers New Redesigned Vostro Laptops

Dell today announced its redesigned Vostro laptop line for small businesses, including the new 13.3-inch Vostro 1310 starting at $749 and 15.4-inch Vostro 1510 starting at $599. Products are available today in Europe, Middle East and Africa, followed by North and South America May 1, and Asia Pacific and Japan May 5. The company will also offer a redesigned 17-inch Vostro 1710 laptop in mid May.

I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. vostro_1310_front_30012_thm.jpg

I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. vostro_1510_front_30012_thm.jpg

I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. vostro_1710_front_30012_thm.jpg

“Listening to customers and acting quickly on their feedback to improve our products and services sets Dell apart,” said Frank Muehleman, vice president and general manager, Dell Small and Medium Business. “For example, customers told us in a recent global laptop study that data protection and pre-installed security software are, by far, the most important security features.

“They also said they wanted thinner and lighter machines, all at a good price,” Muehleman said. “We paid attention.”

The new Vostro laptops deliver the following customer-driven features:
    • A sleek design, with slot load optical drive, that is thinner and lighter than previous generation Vostro laptops;
      The display screen of the new Vostro 13.3-inch has 94 percent the viewing area of a 14.1-inch model, yet weighs nearly 20 percent less;
    • Continuation of Dell’s 30-day worry-free return policy;
    • Available with no trialware and free services including 10GB of Dell DataSafe Online Backup, Network Assistant and PC TuneUp; and
    • Vostro 1310 and 1510 laptops offer more security features than comparable competitive products with integrated fingerprint readers, Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 1.2 helping prevent unauthorized network access and data theft, cable lock slot, and Dell-exclusive, factory-installed McAfee Total Protection for Small Business security software.
    Small businesses are increasingly adopting laptops over desktop PCs. Today, half of PC-owning small businesses in the United States own laptops, and the number is expected to grow to almost 57 percent by 2012, with similar laptop penetration in Western Europe and Japan.

To address this shift and provide more choice to customers, Dell plans to expand its laptop portfolio by 50 percent this year, to deliver the broadest product lineup in the company’s history.

“After experiencing the productivity gains of the Dell Vostro 1510 compared to our older systems, I knew it was time to act on our dream to upgrade our IT network,” said Cynthia Ebrom, founder and owner of Edinburg, Texas-based Cynthia’s Cakes. “As our custom cake business expands nationally, technology becomes even more important to our growth and ability to better serve our customers. Vostro gives us the reliability, performance, service and support we need without exceeding our tight budget.”

Source: Dell

malware, Apr 3, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Dell Vostro 1220 Launches

Dell today announced the latest addition to its expanding line of Vostro laptops, the 12.1-inch Vostro 1220. This stylish, ultraportable laptop was designed exclusively for business travelers who are unwilling to compromise performance, battery life and security for a thin and lightweight design.
    Available in Obsidian Black or Deep Cherry Red, the Vostro 1220 starts at a mere 3.36 lbs, is equipped with the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors and features up to 9 hours of battery life on a 6-cell battery, making it an ideal travelling companion for on-the-go, global entrepreneurs.

I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. dell_vostro_1220_thm.jpg

According to IDC, worldwide commercial shipments of 12-inch widescreen laptops are expected to grow almost 35 percent from 2008 to 2009. “This trend supports what Dell has been hearing from our customers,” said Sam Burd, global vice president, Dell Small and Medium Business. “Today’s globe-trotting entrepreneurs need a laptop that is powerful and long-lasting. That used to mean carrying around an ungainly device, the Vostro 1220 combines performance, built-in security and long battery life with useful features like videoconferencing to be the ideal weapon of choice for any road warrior.”

Vostro 1220: Productivity, Security and Connectivity
    • Only Dell offers pre-installed videoconferencing software, Dell Video Chat, which along with the purchase of optional integrated webcam and microphone gives customers a complete videoconferencing solution.
    • More security options than similar Acer, HP and Lenovo small-business systems including mobility solid state drives for three times the reliability of traditional hard drives, fingerprint readers with easy-to-use software, and multi-factor authentication and encrypted hard drives with Wave Systems software that can easily encrypt data without impacting system performance.
    • 802.11 draft-n wireless LAN or optional Mobile Broadband external solution for optimal connectivity anywhere your business takes you.
    Backed by dedicated and specially trained small-business sales and support experts, Dell Vostro laptops come with a 30-day worry-free return policy, are available with Dell CompleteCare Accidental Damage Service and Dell ProSupport8services that give customers the ability to customize and tailor services to fit their technical expertise and business needs.

Starting at $799, the Vostro 1220 is available worldwide today. For additional information on the Vostro 1220, visit Business Laptops | Dell USA.

Source: BusinessWire

malware, Apr 3, 2020
  4. I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work.

problem upgrading dell vostro 1000 laptop

Ok trying now to upgrade vostro 1000, tried running setup from within Windows and told this PC cannot be upgraded to Windows 10.... so now booting from USB pen and chose custom install.....assume this is a clean install.....it accepted my Windows 7 product key, which is good news.....fingers crossed

UPDATE *really*Wink*092 well it works, now have a dell vostro laptop with a clean install Windows 10.. I triied booting from the USB pen and chose upgrade it told me to restart the 'pc' and run setup from the install file...but that doesn't work, so chose custom and did a clean install, went flawlessly, even used the Windows 7 product key.....thank you everyone for your help and support and occaisonly steering me in the right direction LOL *Rolleyes.....it's working very well so from XP to vista to Windows 7 and now to Windows 10....quite a journey...

reddwarf4ever, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work.

1. I use Dell Vostro Laptop and my headphones do not work. - Similar Threads - Dell Vostro Laptop

2. Dell Vostro TrackPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dell Vostro TrackPad: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  3. Dell Vostro TrackPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro TrackPad: HelloHave a Dell Vostro Latop, but have some strange things with the track pad. On web browser ie chrome etc , I’m using a crm webpage , and when I click and move using the trackpad it doesn’t go in the right place , so I end up clicking or selecting things I don’t want.I...
  4. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  5. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

Dell Vostro to Dell 9020: Hi.I am going from a Dell Vostro to a Dell 9050. I am running Windows 10 Pro OEM and want to directly fit the SSD from the Vostro into the 9020 including the OS. Can anyone advise on this please. Any info would be greatly appreciated. I have purchased a new license number....
  6. Dell Vostro to Dell 9020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. dell vostro nightmare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dell vostro nightmare: i bought a dell vostro 3500 laptop directly from dell sometime before november 2021. it lasted about 6 weeks. i went to power it onone morning..it wouldn't power up. dell arranged to pick it up and sent me a replacement. around 2 weeks ago i started having problemswith the...
  8. dell vostro nightmare

dell vostro nightmare: i bought a dell vostro 3500 laptop directly from dell sometime before november 2021. it lasted about 6 weeks. i went to power it onone morning..it wouldn't power up. dell arranged to pick it up and sent me a replacement. around 2 weeks ago i started having problemswith the...
  9. why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down???: why is my dell vostro laptop slowing down??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/why-is-my-dell-vostro-laptop-slowing-down/767716bd-347c-467f-a457-0811f3542f1d
  10. my traditionalapple earphones are not working with my pc i have dell vostro

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my traditionalapple earphones are not working with my pc i have dell vostro: Since, many days I was using my traditional apple earphones with my pc with 3.5 mm jack they worked correctly for a span of 3 months after some I faced issues using it. Even if I connect my earphones the is being played from external speakers. I tried my best to repair the...