Windows 10: I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

Discus and support I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gibson_570, Mar 25, 2023.

1. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a new ethernet cable. None of these worked someone please help!!!... windows 10

:)

gibson_570, Mar 25, 2023
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 25, 2023
  4. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

Trying to launch game, receiving error code: 0xc000007b

Hi,

There are a lot of possible reasons why you are getting this error code: 0xc000007b when launching a game. One of which is having a corrupted game file. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing the issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, kindly refer to the link below:

Click here

Wilfred Mac, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

1. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no... - Similar Threads - LAN reason launch

2. I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason: I often connect my laptop to my TV when I watch movies but for some reason since yesterday when I connect the HDMI cable and switch the TV input to the laptop, the TV screen will say there's no signal. The laptop screen will still go dark which is normal. But sometimes when I...
  3. I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't use my TV as a monitor for some reason: I often connect my laptop to my TV when I watch movies but for some reason since yesterday when I connect the HDMI cable and switch the TV input to the laptop, the TV screen will say there's no signal. The laptop screen will still go dark which is normal. But sometimes when I...
  4. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  5. I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...

I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a...: I use LAN but also got a wifi module on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no internet connection when I'm on LAN, but it's just fine when I browse through the internet, so what can I do to fix this problem?? I am on Windows 11-Look for...
  6. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...: Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a new ethernet cable. None of these worked someone please help!!!... windows 10...
  7. I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...

I use LAN on my PC, for some reason, if I launch an app or a game it says that it has no...: Please Help I have tried every possible command prompt command, tried network resetting, tried googles public DNS, tried factory resetting, bought a new ethernet cable. None of these worked someone please help!!!... windows 10...
  8. Some of my apps and games are not launching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my apps and games are not launching: So recently i downloaded Spider-man miles morals and everything were working well until that time then my pc asked me to update my graphic driver and i did through GeForce Experience, then i relaunched it and it worked but my other games and some of my apps stopped launching...
  9. Some of my apps and games are not launching

Some of my apps and games are not launching: So recently i downloaded Spider-man miles morals and everything were working well until that time then my pc asked me to update my graphic driver and i did through GeForce Experience, then i relaunched it and it worked but my other games and some of my apps stopped launching...
  10. I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I tried to launch a game I have but this: a red banner saying, "An administrator has...: It goes on to suggest, " for more info, contact the admin". Unfortunately, I am the admin for my small LAN so at this point, and I'll not sure what I should look at. What should I do next? TIA -...