Windows 10: I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

Discus and support I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email, both give different reasons, I have Gmail as an app on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mark luyt, Jun 10, 2023.

1. mark luyt Win User

I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email, both give different reasons, I have Gmail as an app on desktop and openExcel

:)

mark luyt, Jun 10, 2023

2. Cannot open WORD of EXCEL email attachments

The answer is not helpful. How does one get from the Control Panel in Windows 10 to Microsoft Office in order to "repair" it?

"Upgrading" to Microsoft 10 before it was thoroughly de-bugged may be a major mistake,

Philip1025, Jun 10, 2023
  3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

4. I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

Cannot open WORD of EXCEL email attachments

• Since switch to Windows 10 from 7 I have not been able to open Word or Excel docs that are attached to emails.
    • I get 'This file is corrupt and cannot be opened' or Word experienced an error trying to open this file'
    • I cannot save these files although jpeg files can be opened
    • I use Windows Live Mail, NHSmail (a secure NHS system) and also TalkTalk webmail for an old Tiscali address
    • I have tried DCOMCNFG procedure but this does not change any settings as they are already in the recommended setting
    • If I attach a document (Word or Excel) to my own email and then try to open the document (from the e-mail) before sending it the computer comes up with the error statements in 2 above
    • The only way around this is if I forward a received email (with attachment) to a friend who then opens the attachment and saves it to memory stick. If I then plug the stick into my computer I can open the document and save it to my computer.
    • Please help, I've already wasted a day!

ChrisGosling, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

1. I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,... - Similar Threads - office home student

2. I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email,...: I use office home and student 2013, when in excel or word I cannot attach a file to email, both give different reasons, I have Gmail as an app on desktop and openExcel...
  3. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  4. Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2013 Word and Excel: When I try to open either Word or Excel, I get a message 'Something went wrong' . Then I need to close that message and click the icon again, which usually opens the app. I have gone to the Control Panel and 'Repaired' Office 2013 several times, yet the problem exists. Is...
  5. Cannot open Word or Excel attachments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot open Word or Excel attachments: After a Windows update 11/03/2021, I can no longer open Word or Excel attachments in MS Outlook. I can open Word documents and Excel spreadsheets on my own laptop and on my phone. I can open PDF and JPG....
  6. I purchased office home and student. created excel spresdsheet, went to email it but it...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I purchased office home and student. created excel spresdsheet, went to email it but it...: I purchased office home and student. created excel spresdsheet, went to email it but it won't save changes I get error code 0x803f7001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-office-home-and-student-created-excel/1af54017-b60c-4840-8bb6-6e443db6041e
  7. Office 2013 problems with excel 2013

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2013 problems with excel 2013: Hi i am using excel 2013 and have a spreadsheet with two works sheets and a couple of days ago i thought i had hidden quite a few rows at the top of the sheet. But today i loaded it back up and i am not able to unhide them so i might have deleted them? But what is puzzeling...
  8. Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 and Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel: just installed Windows 10 and now my Microsoft Office 2013 Word and Excel docs open I see data, and then immediately close. Please advise how I can fix this, as I noted from the microsoft website that Windows 10 should recognize Microsoft 2013....
  9. Office Home Student 2013 and OneDrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Office Home Student 2013 and OneDrive: I thought I had eliminate the OneDrive from my Lenovo Flex5 laptop with Windows 10 but although the Task Manager Startup shows no entries of OneDrive I discovered that the System Information\Software Environment\Startup Programs had 3 entries of OneDrive shown in the...
  10. office 2013 home student

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    office 2013 home student: I have been using office 2013 for a number of years and have a significant number of excel and word files in the document section of each applications. I tried to open my office program today and was advised that, in order to open any number of excel files I would have to...